plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

work today, f1 tomorrow 1-2.30. 3pm date with this girl from the interwebs. not overly optimistic, but **** it, nothing to lose. And if it does go tits up I have plenty of red wine and whiskey back in the house.

Edited by Rodders

Foot golf today.

Should be interesting

work today, f1 tomorrow 1-2.30. 3pm date with this girl from the interwebs. not overly optimistic, but **** it, nothing to lose. And if it does go tits up I have plenty of red wine and whiskey back in the house.

or if it goes WELL, you have plenty of red wine back at the house.

If you know what I mean.

Eh?

Eh?

Know what I mean?

Eh?

I think you should bang her, is what I'm alluding to.

• Like 3

Foot golf today.

Should be interesting

or if it goes WELL, you have plenty of red wine back at the house.

If you know what I mean.

Eh?

Eh?

Know what I mean?

Eh?

I think you should bang her, is what I'm alluding to.

If she let's you DHUTWU on the first date she's a keeper

Once I've finished my middle class homemade blackberry jam on toast my missus should be back from the shops with the paper (Guardian or Independent as they are a good fit for the bottom of the guinea pig cage).

Once I've read the paper I shall be playing some very loud music up the garage whilst I map out my plans for an awesome giant covered garden bench thing.

Then football.

Then Saturday night is takeaway night.

Essentially, I'll be doing **** all of any constructive use.

I'm going to drink until my liver asks to leave my body.

Then I'm going to don a pair of latex gloves, piss on my swiss army knife and get going on an ingrowing hair in my pubic area.

Got a bottle of whiskey for afters.

Use the whiskey instead of the piss. Avoid a nasty infection.

cancels an hour before due to going. She did this last time we planned to meet up. Meh. Not actually surprised. Naturally still going to go the pub, though this time with a book. And will enjoy more wine and whiskey to myself \o/

cancels an hour before due to going. She did this last time we planned to meet up. Meh. Not actually surprised. Naturally still going to go the pub, though this time with a book. And will enjoy more wine and whiskey to myself \o/

I wouldn't give her another chance. Move on to the next one. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â