plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

So I've been travelling round Europe for just over a month but I'm going back this weekend and then straight down to Bristol for a night out with a few mates.

Quite excited for it as I'm only going to be in the country for a week, before travelling to Peru for a couple of months, before coming back to Europe to go out with these mates again for a few days in Amsterdam and see Linkin Park in concert (I'm predicting carnage in Amsterdam right now)

• Like 3

So I've been travelling round Europe for just over a month but I'm going back this weekend and then straight down to Bristol for a night out with a few mates.

Quite excited for it as I'm only going to be in the country for a week, before travelling to Peru for a couple of months, before coming back to Europe to go out with these mates again for a few days in Amsterdam and see Linkin Park in concert (I'm predicting carnage in Amsterdam right now)

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

• Like 3

Went through the last few pages before posting and guessed you would appreciate that

• Like 2

Went through the last few pages before posting and guessed you would appreciate that

Trolled!

im glad ive put little rugeley on the map  :) , i think some VTers would get on with me better now than a few years ago but even in my worse days i was still pleasent enough.  seriously though, one day we will have a VT meet up.

I'd hate Ruge if I saw him.  That's no slight on him personally, but I hate "LAD" culture and with Ruge and his fellow monkeys, I'd sit there sneering.

I'm a judgemental prick.

you dont mean that.

Off to Budapest tomorrow

Family have been over there for last 2 1/2 weeks with her family and so I'll join them for my birthday ( yay) and then we all come home on Tuesday

Will be strange having them back I've basically been a sport playing take away eating drunk since they've been gone :)

Just got in from playing football need to sort out tonight's take away a bit lively

• Like 1

According to Google; Rugeley is 302 miles away! :o  That's a 5 hour drive in current conditions.

Pick me up on the way? I'll meet you at the wall. 

Bring snacks.

SCOTCH eggs?  ;)

hZr5SOE.gif

Use of Guile in a post. +1 like.

Off to Budapest tomorrow

Family have been over there for last 2 1/2 weeks with her family and so I'll join them for my birthday ( yay) and then we all come home on Tuesday

Will be strange having them back I've basically been a sport playing take away eating drunk since they've been gone :)

Just got in from playing football need to sort out tonight's take away a bit lively

Was in Budapest last week for Sziget festival. First day I wasn't sure about it but mainly due to the hostel I stayed which was appalling.

Enjoy your birthday!

Off to Budapest tomorrow

Was in Budapest last week for Sziget festival. First day I wasn't sure about it but mainly due to the hostel I stayed which was appalling.

Enjoy your birthday!

Cheers

You should have headed down to Balaton for a few days , your eyes would be on stalks with the Totty ( though saying that the weather hasn't been that good over there the last week or so I believe ? )

CRICKET 20/20 FINALS DAAAAAAAY ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Then a 30th birthday afterwards, so I miss the last game.. I kind of hope Warwickshire don't get through to the finals - such is my selfishness.

The 30th birthday is also a fancy dress.. the selfish bastard.. I mean, who actually chooses to have a fancy dress after their 18th?

Taking our first overnight guests in our flat since we moved in in December.

Two of our friends from uni (a couple).  Fatal four way action and a day of drinking on Sunday in Oxford.

I'm looking forward to next weeks posts in the relationship thread already.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â