plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I'm off to Stockholm tomorrow for 3 nights so long as no Icelandic volcanoes blow up. It's amazing in the 21st century nobody has managed to work out a way of stopping volcanoes from blowing up. I'm really looking forward to it so fingers crossed.

bike rack has arrived

so this weekend I shall be driving somewhere to then cycle around for a while and then drive home again

make sure you pick the busiest roads so that you can cause optimum tailbacks as people struggle to overtake you

I'm off to Stockholm tomorrow for 3 nights so long as no Icelandic volcanoes blow up. It's amazing in the 21st century nobody has managed to work out a way of stopping volcanoes from blowing up. I'm really looking forward to it so fingers crossed.

shame on you scientists 

just think what they could have achieved if they weren't  wasting all their time on the global warming myth

shame on you scientists 

just think what they could have achieved if they weren't  wasting all their time on the global warming myth

Well yeah if they worked out a way of stopping volcanoes exploding lava everywhere it wouldn't get so warm

• Like 1

bike rack has arrived

so this weekend I shall be driving somewhere to then cycle around for a while and then drive home again

make sure you pick the busiest roads so that you can cause optimum tailbacks as people struggle to overtake you

T

You may have me confused with commuters that work for local government play schemes or planning departments and can arrive in work when they are good and ready and then demand a shower is fitted at tax payers expense as is their human right. 

I'm sure you know I'll be doing the absolute opposite. I'll be using a road vehicle on the road to transport me in a safe modern civilised manner to a point where I can use my recreational man toy in a recreational environment.

I will not be going all greenpeace terrorist mode and insisting the world moves at my selfish stoned hippy nazi speed. 

• Like 1

CRICKET 20/20 FINALS DAAAAAAAY ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Then a 30th birthday afterwards, so I miss the last game.. I kind of hope Warwickshire don't get through to the finals - such is my selfishness.

The 30th birthday is also a fancy dress.. the selfish bastard.. I mean, who actually chooses to have a fancy dress after their 18th?

I liked that, then unliked it after I fully read the underlined bolded bit! You missed out on a like there kidda!  

• Like 1

CRICKET 20/20 FINALS DAAAAAAAY ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Then a 30th birthday afterwards, so I miss the last game.. I kind of hope Warwickshire don't get through to the finals - such is my selfishness.

The 30th birthday is also a fancy dress.. the selfish bastard.. I mean, who actually chooses to have a fancy dress after their 18th?

Is it because no matter what you dress up as everyone just thinks you are Mr Tumble?

"Oh look, Mr Tumble as the Predator! Brilliant!"

bike rack has arrived

T

You may have me confused with commuters that work for local government play schemes or planning departments and can arrive in work when they are good and ready and then demand a shower is fitted at tax payers expense as is their human right. 

I'm sure you know I'll be doing the absolute opposite. I'll be using a road vehicle on the road to transport me in a safe modern civilised manner to a point where I can use my recreational man toy in a recreational environment.

I will not be going all greenpeace terrorist mode and insisting the world moves at my selfish stoned hippy nazi speed. 

good man  .. I hope there wont be any Lycra or shirts designed by Stevie Wonder on your person either

Trainers, jeans and polo shirt. It's about a 10  mile ride out with a pizza in a cafe in the park at the midway point.

If ever I'm selected for the Milk Race I would consider a loose fitting round neck tee shirt and football shorts.

Trainers, jeans and polo shirt. It's about a 10  mile ride out with a pizza in a cafe in the park at the midway point.

If ever I'm selected for the Milk Race I would consider a loose fitting round neck tee shirt and football shorts.

I'm sure your rivals would be pasteurised before you even got into 3rd gear  ....

• Like 1

Off to Sunderland on Saturday for a mates wedding and then I think we (me and the good lady wife) may 'pop' up to Scotland on Sunday for some deep fried Mars Bars and heroin (that is all that Scotland has isn't it?).

• Like 2

& the Edinburgh Frindge is still on.

Some great acts up there.

If you go but are stuck, let me know :D

are you saying Designer1 is fat and will get stuck in the chairs ?

• Like 2

Off to Sunderland on Saturday for a mates wedding and then I think we (me and the good lady wife) may 'pop' up to Scotland on Sunday for some deep fried Mars Bars and heroin (that is all that Scotland has isn't it?).

You can get all of that stuff in Sunderland. Mackems have just as much disregard for their health, as the Scotch do.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â