plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Sunday off to silverstone for a car show for the old bugger's 60th. I know squat about cars so he'd better enjoy it!

Is that the Mustang show? Should be a good one! I was thinking of going but completely forgot about it, probably too late now -_-

Sunday off to silverstone for a car show for the old bugger's 60th. I know squat about cars so he'd better enjoy it!

Is that the Mustang show? Should be a good one! I was thinking of going but completely forgot about it, probably too late now -_-

Thats on the saturday. They have various races with classic cars each day though. Should be enjoyable!

We're due a good leemond rant

I'm doing nowt this weekend... except enjoying the weather outside. Had a rubbish week at work again and need to relax

Working & hoping Leemond goes on a bender ;)

On the roof having a little session cuz it's me neighbours birthday on Sunday, should be going out with a bird tomorra who I don't really like, last weeks textapades caught up with me and now she thinks I'm gunna go out on a date with her tomorra, I think I'm gunna have to let her down and just get wankered at home instead.

Makes me sound like a word removed and maybe I am but she shouldn't indulge me at 3 o'clock in a morning when I've consumed enough alcohol to kill a baby rhino, of course I'm gunna say absolute shite but apparently I agreed to go out with her (actually I didn't agree apparently it was my idea)

• Like 1

We're due a good leemond rant

I'm doing nowt this weekend... except enjoying the weather outside. Had a rubbish week at work again and need to relax

You seem to have quite a few shit weeks at work. Hope it's worth it.

I'm sick of it... it might be just that I haven't had a proper break from it for a while. Still got 5 weeks annual leave to use so may rent a villa in Greece or a cottage in France and go and chill out and take some time out of the rat race.

I keep thinking I should take a 12 month sabbatical or perhaps leave my job and drift for a while...

Working & hoping Leemond goes on a bender ;)

On the roof having a little session cuz it's me neighbours birthday on Sunday, should be going out with a bird tomorra who I don't really like, last weeks textapades caught up with me and now she thinks I'm gunna go out on a date with her tomorra, I think I'm gunna have to let her down and just get wankered at home instead.

Makes me sound like a word removed and maybe I am but she shouldn't indulge me at 3 o'clock in a morning when I've consumed enough alcohol to kill a baby rhino, of course I'm gunna say absolute shite but apparently I agreed to go out with her (actually I didn't agree apparently it was my idea)

dhMeAzK.gif

Friday done, saw a great little band last night, checked the internet to see I hadnt done a Leemond due to the cider consumed. Tonight another band which happens to be my daughters band.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â