plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Yhr Li6ruanoN vPFKA, I gwt unswt th3 vpimyrt a tmy loca; PPPolisj hop od froovopid. It          

'll @ drmf me blind,                          ,omf. 

What does that say?

• Like 2

Yhr Li6ruanoN vPFKA, I gwt unswt th3 vpimyrt a tmy loca; PPPolisj hop od froovopid. It          

What does that say?

Is that Lithuanian? 

• Like 1

What does that say?

Is that Lithuanian? 

I don't know, you wrote it, I think you are going blind and pressed the wrong keys...............

awkward-staring-man-o.gif

What does that say?

Is that Lithuanian? 

It's about as Lithuanian as that Wickes home brand paintbrush cleaner you've been drinking.

• Like 1

What does that say?

Is that Lithuanian? 

I don't know, you wrote it, I think you are going blind and pressed the wrong keys...............

awkward-staring-man-o.gif

Who said that?

My lads birthday party saturday, loads of kids round and we've ordered a bouncy castle. His birthday ay until monday but thought saturday would be best for a little party. Sunday will be spent putting his presents together, I'm shit at putting things together though.

Local beer festival on, which is normally something I'd love, but really not sure I can be bothered this weekend. Will no doubt end up there at some point. 

Half day up to bury in the campervan, off into manchester to see kacey musgraves, then saturday in and around bury, dont judge me too harshly but the wife has agreed to let me go to the transport museum in bury. I have a thing for engineering, its blows my mind, so love museums that deal in that stuff, planes, trains and what have you never been to the one in bury so hope its a good one.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â