London 2012 Olympic football tournament

TRS-T

I'll never get why Tomkins is rated, he has nothing at all to his game.

Without wishing too sound harsh, he'd probably be the least mobile player in the paralympics team. He really is like a statue. Overall the team is starting to gel quite nicely and the substitutions worked really well. I like the look of Sordell, how did he only play 40 odd minutes for Bolton after signing in January?

Without wishing too sound harsh, he'd probably be the least mobile player in the paralympics team.

You don't work in the world of diplomacy do you?

I guess it did end up sounding quite harsh didn't it? But the way players can just run around him is a bit embarassing. Richards has to play at right-back though, I haven't seen a lot of that Dawson who is in the squad but he must be a better bet at centre-half than Tomkins.

I was saying something similar yesterday. Why are we strictly 'Team GB', rather than just '[Great] Britain'? I guess it's to make us seem more united as a nation, particularly since we're holding the event, but I've started to find it annoying. /old man rant (I blame Mike's influence)

I was saying something similar yesterday. Why are we strictly 'Team GB', rather than just '[Great] Britain'? I guess it's to make us seem more united as a nation, particularly since we're holding the event, but I've started to find it annoying. /old man rant (I blame Mike's influence)

I've said that myself... They don't say "team australia" or "team America" (even though that would be funny, America **** yeah!!)

Didn't realise I was inspirational though :winkold:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â