Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Oh yeah, the matchmaking is shit. Nine times out of ten I'll be put into a game that's already started, and most of the time onto the losing team with no hope of winning. This has always been a problem on all the CoD games but its worst on this one.

That is more down to player behaviour than the game code. People leave games when they are getting owned, and you will never be able to stop that from happening no matter what you do. The developers have a choice when it comes to dealing with it. Do you bring new people into games already in progress or not? If you do, from time to time then somebody will join a game where their team is getting stomped. If you dont, countless thousands of games will be 6 on 2. I know which one is worse.

Oh yeah, the matchmaking is shit. Nine times out of ten I'll be put into a game that's already started, and most of the time onto the losing team with no hope of winning. This has always been a problem on all the CoD games but its worst on this one.

That is more down to player behaviour than the game code. People leave games when they are getting owned, and you will never be able to stop that from happening no matter what you do. The developers have a choice when it comes to dealing with it. Do you bring new people into games already in progress or not? If you do, from time to time then somebody will join a game where their team is getting stomped. If you dont, countless thousands of games will be 6 on 2. I know which one is worse.

Conversely, there is nothing more satisfying then being dropped into a team that's on it's way to a pasting, then single-handedly and gloriously turning said game around.

On the list of twunttish things though, had a game of Domination a few days back where some dickhead on our own team stood in the **** exit of a steel container, blocking about three team members from actually coming out and participating in the game. He just **** stood there, the rest of the team shooting at him and he didn't budge. What a word removed.

How many we got in the xbox clan now then? (bagsee being method man or the ghostface killah)

So far I think we've got...

You [Jamiespud] "Ghostface Killah"

Me [GarethRDR] "Bullet Bin"

Kurtsimonw [Kurtsimonw] "Deathdealer"

briggaman [Cobbs82] "Honey Badger"

Rino8 [Nath22] "Houdini"

Brumerican [brumerican666] "Bukkake"

With potentially these gents...

Oaks [GazOaks] "The Mystic"

troon_villan [pattyvillan] "Is it Assassin's Creed?"

:lol:

Gets annoying when playing a game of Domination and there's me running around trying to capture flags, only to see 7 other guys on my team lying down with their "trusty" sniper rifle.

thats a problem that COD has always had and the support strike system as least showed they were interested in fising it even if it doesnt really work, im often the top ranked player in domination despite having alot less kills (im sure on one earlier i had 22 kills and outscored someone with 50)

ive got a decent enough set up, once you use the perk that means the air support cant see you its a different game, shotguns are utter gash on it though, the amount of times a hit from decent range doesnt kill is a joke but if you get all the way through to extended mags it does more damage

I'll be adding whoever's left to add tonight and be trying to get on most nights this week, but we should try and sort out a massive group session (gayviolet.gif) this coming weekend.

me me me, "Villa Neil 81"

I'll be on Thursday night for sure (p.s. I'm not that good), also, X-Factor time for the missus is X-box time for me

I remember a good VT group of about 6-8 of us played Black Ops one night and went unbeaten for a good 2-3 hours 8)

I hate how shit I am at MW3 :(

You can't be shitter than me. I haven't got a clue what's going on in 90% of the maps. It's still fun though ! Now I have unlocked smoke grenades I have become a flag capping monster. I rarely finish positive but I'm nearly always in the top 3 on my team due to my unselfish kamikaze style !

I'm on PS3, so I wont fit in at all Gareth!!!! :angry:

You made your choice, you're gonna have to live with it. :P

Had the obligatory scan over your stats last night, it appears we have roughly the same score despite me having played around 10 hours more!

My K/D has taken such a hammering in the first few games though, will take a while to recover it. I generally wind up with a fair few kills but nearly as many deaths in most games, though since I've gone with the supressed ACR and steady aim I've started to widen the gap a bit. Being able to hip-fire effectively when you run into someone makes all the difference.

I'm on PS3, so I wont fit in at all Gareth!!!! :angry:

You made your choice, you're gonna have to live with it. :P

Had the obligatory scan over your stats last night, it appears we have roughly the same score despite me having played around 10 hours more!

My K/D has taken such a hammering in the first few games though, will take a while to recover it. I generally wind up with a fair few kills but nearly as many deaths in most games, though since I've gone with the supressed ACR and steady aim I've started to widen the gap a bit. Being able to hip-fire effectively when you run into someone makes all the difference.

That's why I'm rocking the UMP with rapid fire . You don't even have to have a good aim....Just spray and pray !

me me me, "Villa Neil 81"

I'll be on Thursday night for sure (p.s. I'm not that good), also, X-Factor time for the missus is X-box time for me

I'll add you and jump on it tonight if you're still game, dude. Probably be on from 7 onwards.

I need to play this more. Bloody Skyrim taking up any gaming time I have. :lol:

Add me (Xbox) and I will attempt to join VillaTalk's dirty dozen. Gamer tag is Nayson

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â