Xbox One

hogso

Tomb Raider announced as Xbox exclusive, for 2015 anyway.

I'd imagine a lot of the die-hard PS people will be fuming with that as it has always been seen as a PS game. I thought the remake was good but it is a poor man's version of Uncharted.

Halo collection remains tempting but I don't see myself buying a console for one game, that is a remaster.

Yeah seems a bit odd that Tomb Raider has become an Xbox exclusive title, I've always associated it with Playstation.

Quantum Break looks nice but the game play looks a bit boring.

It's all about Halo5, can't wait to get my hands on it. The BETA in December has 7 playable maps for 3 weeks! 

Edited by PieFacE

Yeah, it's been confirmed it's a lifetime exclusive. I guess MS wanted something that will compete with Uncharted 4, and that's why they paid $$$ for it.

Really?

Xbox boss Phil Spencer has confirmed to Eurogamer that Microsoft's controversial exclusivity deal for Rise of the Tomb Raider "has a duration".

However, he declined to confirm how long that duration is set for.

Last night, during its Gamescom press conference, Microsoft and Square Enix made the surprise announcement that Rise of the Tomb Raider would launch holiday 2015 exclusively on Xbox. That, Spencer confirmed, means Xbox One and Xbox 360.

Eurogamer

This on the game's tumblr certainly reads to the contrary. OK, it doesn't say in there that it is never ever going to be out on anything else, but it seems that way. I would personally be very surprised if it never comes out on PS4, as I said, more likely it seems to be XBONE's answer to U4.

• 2 weeks later...

My son has just upgraded from the 360 and I am shocked at how MS has crippled it in terms of being as media player.

You cannot even watch media from a win7 PC unless you push it from the PC to the xbone.

The forthcoming update needs to put this right or he will be getting a PS4.

Wasn't aware the the PS4 is similarly crippled.

Its poor really, its all about forcing customers to consume the media from their particular storefront instead if giving the customer the best experience possible.

Wasn't aware the the PS4 is similarly crippled.

Its poor really, its all about forcing customers to consume the media from their particular storefront instead if giving the customer the best experience possible.

Is this what you're trying to do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrp9lHL-ARQ

Think I'm finally getting one next weekend with a Destiny pre order. Anybody know of any decent offers around right now? 350 with Destiny is the cheapest I've seen

Think I'm finally getting one next weekend with a Destiny pre order. Anybody know of any decent offers around right now? 350 with Destiny is the cheapest I've seen

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361020037593

£320 there....No kinect tho. 

Thanks! I'm alright with no kinect for now, I can buy it later regardless.

Actually surprised at how well the Kinect has done. Not really heard a bad word about it since all the shit it was getting pre-launch

Edited by Rino8

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361020037593

£320 there....No kinect tho. 

Thanks! I'm alright with no kinect for now, I can buy it later regardless.

Actually surprised at how well the Kinect has done. Not really heard a bad word about it since all the shit it was getting pre-launch

It's pretty useful when navigating around the OS I find. I like walking into my living room, saying "Xbox On" and then my Xbox, TV, Amp, and Sky box all turn on. However, my brother doesn't use his Kinect whatsoever, he uses the pad to navigate round the OS which is just as easy. So guess it's down to personal preference. It works though, unlike the 360 Kinect.

It does have it's uses, but in terms of playing games it's pretty pointless so far. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â