The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply don't believe that they have not spoken and he has not asked them about his future. At the least faulkner must be aware of the speculation. He is a goner, otherwise he would know for a fact they were keeping him on.

I will be so happy when he goes. I have gotten zero enjoyment out of supporting villa this season.

I'm the opposite. I really don't like DOL but I absolutely despise McLeish.

Well theres a surprise, do you remember Doncaster ? Perhaps before your time

Think you'll find that I certainly didn't like DOL either. I even said it in the post you quoted.

@Trent: Well said. :lol:

This Gent can empathise with David on that one.

Alex has constantly emphasised he is in contact with RL via texty. Ruddy damned lies??

"Tony Pulis has soared as a manager....I hope to emulate him over the next couple of years" Alex McLeish Dec 2011 :(

Come on Randolph 'mutually agree' to make Alex unemployed

"Tony Pulis has soared as a manager....I hope to emulate him over the next couple of years" Alex McLeish Dec 2011

So Alex McLeish wants to go bald and add the long throw in to his repertoire of anti football?

Ive had enough of mcleish so much, Im actually looking forward to one of those tedious next manager threads that last for weeks once hes gone.

In fact scrap that, Im sure one was started by Richard the day after Mcleish was appointed. :D

I wonder how many more times we will have to read the pukeworthy "I would take Lambert/Martinez/Rodgers (delete as appropriate) in a heartbeat" before McLeish goes

Randy, please look outside the box

For all McLeish's faults (to which there are many) he is no way in my opinion on the David O'Leary scary of infuriating managers. Tool of the highest order.

I dont think any manager will ever annoy me more than Mcleish did with his post match arsenal comments.

"Tony Pulis has soared as a manager....I hope to emulate him over the next couple of years" Alex McLeish Dec 2011 :(

Yikes I missed that one at the time, but just found the video. Nicely sums up McLeish's level of ambition. He dreams of us hacking and long-throwing our way to the dizzy heights of 12th over the course of his reign.

I wonder how many more times we will have to read the pukeworthy "I would take Lambert/Martinez/Rodgers (delete as appropriate) in a heartbeat" before McLeish goes

By the sounds of it the only people you'd want here are Kmac, Sid, Scolari, Capello and Van Gaal.

By the sounds of it the only people you'd want here are Kmac, Sid, Scolari, Capello and Van Gaal.

I will let you know about Poyet over the weekend

All this crap about DOL, Doncaster, the third party, Martinez, Lambert blah blah blah.......it doesn't matter one jot.

Mcleish is a SHIT manager.

4 Homes wins all season = SHIT

7 wins all season = SHIT

37 games, 37 goals = SHIT

Not even trying to win a match = SHIT

playing 7 defenders = SHIT

playing against 10 men and defending = SHIT

the only team in the prem not to score from a corner = SHIT

SHIT in = SHIT out

He deserves all the abuse he gets. I hope for all hopes that all the fans going to Norwich give him constant hell for 90 minutes....

......just like he has given it to us for 37 games this season.

Imavillan, are you exonerating the players for the last 37 games ?

I'm not defending him, just stating he isn't culpable alone for this abortion of a season

Ive had quiet day and been catching up on the News. Im thinking he really is a gonna the way the media are talking. The thing that really did it for me is that he didn't come out after the Tottenham game to do his lap and I believe its not because he did'nt, its because he could'nt, this isn't gonna change.

Odds on not to be at Aston Villa boss next season.

No local journos think he is staying

only a handful of pundits think he will stay.

Nothings certain - but it will be quite a surprise if he does stay.

Im not totally ruling out him not being there sunday. They either bring his sacking forward - or he goes down with a virus.

I also think Martinez is pretty much nailed on as his replacement.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â