The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

When will this reach 1000 pages. I predict 29th of April.

On the 17th of April I predicted 1000 pages on 29th of April. Well the 29th of April is Sunday.

What an incredible guess. Yes I am amzing. :D

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

League Record since August 2010

71, games, 19 wins, 26 draws, 26 defeats, 83 points

McLeish is not to blame for all that record

I agree, he is indeed not responsible for our superior record last season.

:lol:

League Record since August 2010

71, games, 19 wins, 26 draws, 26 defeats, 83 points

McLeish is not to blame for all that record

I agree, he is indeed not responsible for our superior record last season.

Shot down! :)

I do like the idea of doing something with the scarves be that throwing them towards the pitch at the end or leaving them on the seats/knotting them to the railings. Good visual image and a gesture that encompasses fans frustration with both Mcleish and the board. Plus unlike a banner its not something that they can take off you before going in.

Cut them in half. Take the 'proud history' home and leave the 'bright future' behind :winkold:

I like it :thumb:

Honestly, I always wanted him to succeed here...with Blues he won a cup, with Villa he took on the world kinda thing...

I always thought we should give him the chance to build a team when he is backed be the Chairman...as was originally 'promised' by the General...

Now, I've reached a point where I have seen nothing at all over since August to justify giving him that chance.

Under Houllier, we at least showed fight in some games, but rolled over for the big boys...now, we seem to find it difficult to even muster a performance against Wigan (who at the time were rock bottom and doomed in 20th).

He's a decent chap, I've met him a few times, loves the game, really does seem like he genuinely wants us to be as good as we should be...but, it just isn't happening for him. This position is not acceptable, we managed some corking results to pull clear last season, but here, we really look like we have no hope.

I think our safety relies on everybody elses results...I can see maybe picking up a draw or 2...but no wins...I really don't think we are good enough. Those draws we got early doors should probably have been loses based on our performance levels!

On the 19 minute mark we show our support for Stan. On the on the 74 minute mark (to honour the year of our founding) we should all turn our backs on the pitch and call for Mc***** to be dismissed. This should be repeated every game until he is gone.

I think getting the fans to turn around for a minute is a good idea. Whether it#s possible to get everyone on board, im not sure.

Just start the chant 'Turn round, if you hate McLeish' or 'Turn round, if you want him sacked' to the tune of 'Stand Up if you love Villa'.

Pretty sure it'll catch on.

On the 19 minute mark we show our support for Stan. On the on the 74 minute mark (to honour the year of our founding) we should all turn our backs on the pitch and call for Mc***** to be dismissed. This should be repeated every game until he is gone.

I think getting the fans to turn around for a minute is a good idea. Whether it#s possible to get everyone on board, im not sure.

Just start the chant 'Turn round, if you hate McLeish' or 'Turn round, if you want him sacked' to the tune of 'Stand Up if you love Villa'.

Pretty sure it'll catch on.

Great Ideas ^^^^

I was thinking last night (dangerous i know), and it occured to me that Lerner cannot keep him as manager. Our worst ever season in the Prem. Im all for trimming the wage bill and bringing down costs, but you still have to be competative.

I am hearing rumours that the Holman deal isn't as watertight as we are lead to beleive. No pre contract has been signed - obviously the announcement of this deal - lead us all to beleive that AM would be here next season. If as it now seems this was just an informal agreement - it wouldn't appear to secure Mcleishs position at all.

We can only hope.

flowers/scarves at the gates saturday Would be good to symbolise that this great club is dead. Be fun to see a huge memorial form...

Given the situation with Petrov I think this would be a bad idea as people could very easily and very quickly get the wrong idea.

I am hearing rumours that the Holman deal isn't as watertight as we are lead to beleive. No pre contract has been signed - obviously the announcement of this deal - lead us all to beleive that AM would be here next season. If as it now seems this was just an informal agreement - it wouldn't appear to secure Mcleishs position at all.

We can only hope.

Wouldn't that be a tad unprofessional from our board announcing a deal when it isn't "watertight"

Oh wait with this board anything is possible

Holman has signed a pre-contract! I'dbe very surprised if it wasn't a done deal! I think priority is to get safe as quick as possible, So against Spurs I think it should turn into a McLeish out day. Lap of shame, we show them exactly how we feel. I just think we need to get behind the boys the next two games, get us safe, then vent our fury on McLeish, board you name it!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â