The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At what point do the so called innocent players not have to take responsibility? How easy to fit an argument to blame the manager all the time. Did he personally miss the 5 or 6 chances that would of seen this a romp? No, but don't let the facts get in the way of a convenient truth

Obviously a blue on the piss take then ?

Is that your explanation then for hmmmmm well since his arrival ?

His win percentage is now 25.81%, and that's including two wins against Hereford and Bristol Rovers in the cups.

Worst Villa manager of the Premier League era.

surely up their with the mcneills as worst managers in our history

mcleish_out_postcard-p239384608181500816z7knw_152.jpg

At what point do the so called innocent players not have to take responsibility? How easy to fit an argument to blame the manager all the time. Did he personally miss the 5 or 6 chances that would of seen this a romp? No, but don't let the facts get in the way of a convenient truth

You're absolutely right...... That's been the case in every single one of the 27 matches played thus far. We've created so many chances that, if the players were giving their all, we'd be comfortably in the top 6 and dreaming of Europe......

Yet again the players decided to sit on a very slender lead and not bother attempting to retain posession. Just boot the ball clear at every given opportunity.

McCleish must be ripping his hair out at being let down once again.

sarcasm? please?

Now that i have calmed down it does make you realise just how sorry you feel for the away support.

Those poor ladies and gents have to get served up dog shit every game yet any manager in the premier league could probably do better.

Ahahahaha i just heard the post match interview

"Robinson was fantastic"

Seriously you just cant make this shit up so predictable

It had nothing to do with him giving blackburn the whole of the pitch in the 2nd half did it

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â