GTA 5

Genie

I am already in a crew with work mates, can I be in two crews at once or is that just being phenomenally greedy?

For the record I'm a nightowl, work all day so tend to be on 10pm - 1am ish during the week

11pm - early hours on weekends.......

cheers :)

Project Mayhem gains a new member, awesome.

I thought we were the 4 Horsemen with BannedfromHandV becoming our JJ Dillon?

4-horses.jpg

Naturally, I play the part of Ric Flair

I am already in a crew with work mates, can I be in two crews at once or is that just being phenomenally greedy?

For the record I'm a nightowl, work all day so tend to be on 10pm - 1am ish during the week

That seems the best time for all of us with my constant caffeine intake, Ginko unemployed and 8pints dealing drugs in the early evening.

• Like 2

Project Mayhem gains a new member, awesome.

I thought we were the 4 Horsemen with BannedfromHandV becoming our JJ Dillon?

4-horses.jpg

Naturally, I play the part of Ric Flair

That seems the best time for all of us with my constant caffeine intake, Ginko unemployed and 8pints dealing drugs in the early evening.

Thanks for that <_<

Thanks for that <_<

You said it yourself yesterday :(

Ha, I know, I'm not really upset, it's just depressing is all. Makes me feel like a chavvy scrounger... especially since in 45 minutes I'm off to the dole office, no joke. Sigh.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â