GTA 5

Genie

Same here, it seems to have a habit of throwing you into your own game sometimes. It happened in survival and just happened then as me and 8p were involved in a war with two eejits who we suspect were cheating somehow...

• Like 1

me and 8p were involved in a war with two eejits who we suspect were cheating somehow...

It was a weird one.

There were actually three of them but one was just standing by the corner attacking NPCs with a burning car around him, I snipered him twice and he just went back to doing the same thing.

The other two, especially the one in the cowboy hat were a 'challenge' to say the least.

He seemed to prefer either sniping from a roof with what must have been the best sniper rifle or attacking extremely close up with another high powered rifle.

The weird thing with him was at any mid-range level he was almost impossible to hit and he seemed to know it.

Close up he'd roll around and long range he'd take cover but mid-range and there were times when I'd snuck up on him, the target would remain white whilst the cross-hairs were right on him.

In all honesty he may have just been really good and it ended 18-9 to him in kill counts, so obviously I did get him a few times but it was just weird how almost impossible it was to shoot him even when he was stationary and how it took him one shot, even to the mid-section, to kill me.

And the weirdest thing of all was after managing to kill him twice in a row suddenly me and the Ginkinator were sent to a game all of our own and I was 20k down....

A conspiracy theory almost as big as the jet-pack hunt for you there :)

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

Those kids on the microphones were really annoying, trying to sound tough with their high pitched voices, I'm still not completely sure which ones they were but I'm pretty sure we got them once or twice.

It was pretty funny when the guy with the tank kept killing them, the one kid got really upset.

"You're gay! You're a big pussy!... you just keep going around with that gay little tank! Us guys with big dicks just drive cars!" Then he started making that noise when you flap your lips with your finger, that one really got me :D

I couldn't hear anyone on mic, no idea why, I haven't turned off mics in the options. I'm not even sure if you can do that. That's why I lept asking who we were after, I couldn't hear anyone talking.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â