GTA 5

Genie

I regret to inform the VTVN crew that my PS3 has bitten the dust.

1302587307302.gif

The only thing I've heard him say on mic was when we were doing that Survival game and he was moaning at you (8p) and the other random chap for not staying in the hangar/shack thing

And who was the last man standing there? Oh yeah, that's right...8p.

We should get mics yeah, then you'd all do the missions properly by following my advice. Each mission may take five hours to complete maybe, but we'd do it without dying :D

On a side line I love doing missions with random people, I did the one Lester one where you have to nick a boat and steer it through rocky lakes with a helicopter chasing you alongside a random and they died half way through leaving me to steer the boat home.

All of you who have played alongside me will know what that means. I did it but I'm surprised the random didn't get bored of waiting and quit the game during the hour it took me to gently power the boat along.

Massive payout for that one to be fair, that's probably why.

That would be me, and your deportation comment above only made things more confusing. It's been cleared up now though, I now know his entire family history.

I didn't know what you meant at first with the deportation comment but then I realised your version of 'above' translates to 'another thread in a different section of the site'

As I know yours now too...the only thing left to do is marriage now Ginkington

No chance, if I'm going to 'take the chocolate highway' then I have to be with a guy who's smaller than me so I can be the butch. There'd be no question if I hooked up with you, though we could go to fancy dress parties as George and Lennie from Of Mice and Men, that'd be fun. But people would get bored of us after the first couple.

"Ah, Rich and Otto, I see you've come as those guys from that book again... how original."

Then no-one would invite us to parties anymore and I'd resent you for that, so much so that eventually over the years we'd grow to hate each other to the point where I'd try and smother you in your sleep and you'd strike out with your giant hand and kill me with one blow before you realise what you'd done and weep over my broken body. Then you'd be carted off to prison and be the John Coffey of your cell block until they gave you the chair.

Is that what you want?

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

I was online earlier!...for about 5 mins. The reason my online leader boards for the crew weren't working was cos I hadn't accepted the invite >___> I have now. I also have mic! But am very seldom on my ps3 post 8ish nowadays, but would like to make an effort now seeing as I'm done with the story

• Like 1

Feels weird when my real name is used :)

Is that what you want?

Not again, no.

...McHugerastabrummie?

Close :)...it's 'O' Hugerastabrummie

I fell of my chair laughing at that Otto picture, it's either him or this guy

OttoDelaney.jpg

That I get the most...

Wantage, complete opposite end. I work on the business park right next to the housing estate Wainy316 is moving too.

Are you near North Oxfordshire?

I need to go and get my brother so I'll be on around 11.30 :rolleyes:

I was about to comment on how long your hair was taking.

And no, I'm in Staffordshire, I just google Oxfordshire for the purposes of that awful "live on the edge" joke. Sorry to get your hopes/chub up old bean ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â