GTA 5

Genie

They have. You need to complete the game 100% then go to the top of Mount Chiliad at 3am while there is thunder and lighting.

I've seen the videos.

Also when you get 100% you get a bonus mission that links back to a rumoured San Andreas easter egg.

No, not that stuff, this stuff

http://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery/

Which is fascinating, baffling, and possibly a massive hoax.

I spent $1,000,000 on the car that is supposed to be the Bugatti Veyron. Tuned it up as far as I could. Took it out on the motorway to see if I could hit 250mph.  Crashed. Died. Spawned in a hospital miles away and lost the car. :( 

• Like 1

I spent $1,000,000 on the car that is supposed to be the Bugatti Veyron. Tuned it up as far as I could. Took it out on the motorway to see if I could hit 250mph.  Crashed. Died. Spawned in a hospital miles away and lost the car. :(

I bought one and tuned it for the motorway race, failed and took the option to restart the race and the car disappeared and I was sitting in that crappy Dodge or whatever it is Franklin drives.

They have. You need to complete the game 100% then go to the top of Mount Chiliad at 3am while there is thunder and lighting.

I've seen the videos.

Also when you get 100% you get a bonus mission that links back to a rumoured San Andreas easter egg.

No, not that stuff, this stuff

http://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery/

Which is fascinating, baffling, and possibly a massive hoax.

Ah, I don't see anything in it.

I never got a text concerning...

...the Epsilon Tracts you're meant to collect after finishing the Epsilon Program's missions.

I fear this may have something to do with the Mount Chilliad conspiracy. I've 100%'d the game so I'm going to go look for some UFO's.

Trying to get the jet. Numerous methods and plans. All failures.

SP or online? 

SP Get a normal car, add engine upgrades, armor upgrades and bulletproof tires and drive through the main gate and it should be fairly easy to get.

Online Fly in low and parachute right next to the jet.

The police are dicks on this game. I went to the impound, and there were 2 cars in it. I wasn't sure which I wanted, and whilst deciding, the 2 cops who always stand there started saying stuff to me, then I got a 1 star wanted level. So I picked a car, started to drive off, which equals resisting arrest, so that was a two star wanted level. Then I ran one of them over...so yeah. 3 stars for nothing. Funnily enough, I was Michael at the time, not Franklin :0

Edited by hogso

Trading this in tomorrow myself, quickest I've ever got rid of a GTA game but after completing the story mode and with the Online mode having issues galore, I think I'm done.

Personally I'd put The Last of Us ahead of GTA as GOTY by a mile.

If they re-release on next gen then I'll probably pick it up, but my Xbox 360 is going too.

Bye current gen, its been a good one!

Trying to get the jet. Numerous methods and plans. All failures.

SP or online? 

SP Get a normal car, add engine upgrades, armor upgrades and bulletproof tires and drive through the main gate and it should be fairly easy to get.

Online Fly in low and parachute right next to the jet.

You don't even have to do that, at least that's not the way I did it in SP. I just drove a car through the gates followed it round to the right before taking the left between buildings and it takes you out onto the runway area. Find one of the jets out in the open, run over or shoot the one soldier guarding it, hop in the jet (if you're quick enough the rest of soldiers won't have amassed on your location yet) fire her up then turn right as if you're heading back the way you came and fly just low to the ground and go over the fence, then just cheese it. You might get one missile fired at you, but that shouldn't be enough to destroy the jet. You can dodge them at the last minute with a bit of luck too.

Also, with all this talk of the youth of today being so violent and that it's down to videogames...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejv1cxVASJg

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Easiest way to get the jet is to drive from the north and instead of go through the tunnel under the base drive to the left up dirt ramp in fast car and with enough speed will jump the fence. Then just drive to middle hangar and get out of there as fast as poss. You will have to avoid a missile or two with some maneuvers then get high up and you have a jet

In fact only this evening myself and KIWI stole some jets, didn't we? I nabbed two after my first one got shot down by a patrolling jet. I should have steered clear of the base to be fair.

Do you think my online char had been deleted?...

I haven't been onto online for over a week. I wanted to finish single player story first, which I still haven't done. I joined the VT crew when I was on there last, and got the tag next to my name. Buuuut, when I do a race or something now and check the online leaderboards, I don't have the tag next to my name, and despite whatever my score is, I always appear under the VT crew on that board, around about place no. 330,000...

I would just go on and check, but...scare :(

Trading this in tomorrow myself, quickest I've ever got rid of a GTA game but after completing the story mode and with the Online mode having issues galore, I think I'm done.

If they re-release on next gen then I'll probably pick it up, but my Xbox 360 is going too.

Weird, no online issues and working through all those missions like mini added on content.

Get yourself off dial up son and you'll be fine.

Weird, no online issues and working through all those missions like mini added on content.

Eh? There has been a shed load of online issues, lost my character and money, nothing to do with my connection.

Eh? There has been a shed load of online issues, lost my character and money, nothing to do with my connection.

Couple of teething problems to begin with but all seems fine now.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â