GTA 5

Genie

8p, were you in that mission with the hacking all this time?

No I restarted and in what is becoming a habit for me, got through difficult parts only to mess it up massively at the end :( the thing is I've completed that mission before on my own  :mellow:

As bad as I am at this game...I'll never be as bad as 91 is at getting away from the police...

I planned to land in the waterfall from the beggining :P

To be fair, getting away from the police by hurtling down a waterfall was pretty amazing :)

That last mission was quite good as well. Made me laugh how I had to go back and get the other van and haul your carcass out of the driving seat.

Also...what's gone on here? -

0_0.jpg

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

Who was it who shot me to claim a bounty?

Apologies for the retribution! 

That was me, sorry. I need the money and you were right there! I did apologise via text after you got your revenge, I'd already banked the cash though so it's all good ;)

The white dot on the radar with a red border that signifies a player in your crew didn't give it away then? ;)

I'll be on tonight and stay later.

Yes but I'm in 3 different crews and I hadn't set it to the VT crew, so it didn't show... :P

Edited by AVFCforever1991

The white dot on the radar with a red border that signifies a player in your crew didn't give it away then? ;)

Yes but I'm in 3 different crews and I hadn't set it to the VT crew, so it didn't show... :P

Are you in this crew?

so_solid_crew.jpg

Are you in this crew?

so_solid_crew.jpg

They told me I wasn't 'solid' enough and that I had 21 seconds to leave...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â