GTA 5

Genie

ParisVilla just wrecked my car in a race to such a degree it set on fire :D haha

Haha! Hand on heart that was an attempt at a clean overtake. Why were you in such a slow car?

Erm...that's how I drive  :blush:

Yeah, that. Also, sorry. I meant to hit replay but it skipped over it and I pressed Freemode instead. I'm spectating your mish again now though id you want to try it again with me. Feel free to keep going if you want though, I'll wait.

Yeah, that. Also, sorry. I meant to hit replay but it skipped over it and I pressed Freemode instead. I'm spectating your mish again now though id you want to try it again with me. Feel free to keep going if you want though, I'll wait.

Well since I've only just seen this as I was concentrating on the mission...

I bet though, when I was driving that truck you thought I was going to write it off :)

parisvilla had the same idea as me but three seconds beforehand in that last man standing. :D

I don't see how you could. It goes about as slow as you drive a sports car.

Haha as slow as I drive any car...truck...jet...you get the idea

I've just been away for five minutes and what do I come back to? Carnage.

As someone who loves black music in all it's forms ( soul, funk, jazz, house, hip hop etc ), I've gotta say, the music in this game is awesome. Love the fact that a track off one of my mates labels is featured on the game too

Don't anyone mention how in that last mission how I subjected strangers and friends to my poor driving before being killed immediately as I arrived at the Hangar...

We were playing on Hard...that's my excuse....good to see Stevo too :D

Edited by 8pints

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â