GTA 5

Genie

Who is rmjb9999? I'm playing with them now and I apologise for that race. I saw the turning late, it wasn't intentional, honest :P

That's me.

No sweat. I really hope you witnessed my spectacular crash right at the very end of that first race. When you hit the barrier on the bridge just short of the finish I smashed into the back of you and flew up into the air, over and to the right of the chequered flag zone and down a huge drop onto the freeway. Nightmare.

Got to nip out now but hopefully will be back on later.

• Like 1

Ha, I did see that. Good job it got so narrow or you would have just had me. I also didn't mean our collision in the second race, but then you took me out a bit later so it evened out ;)

I'll add you as a friend when I'm back on tonight. We should play in a big group again and do some missions.

I don't even know what the hell happened. I went to go find a chopper, couldn't, I come back and nothing is happening. People are dead and 8P is on a roof doing Sweet f-all! I'm going to bed. Gnight!

• Like 2

...I did it...I had $11 (It's a good payout thankfully)...I climbed that crane fifty billion times, I finally got on to the roof, shot everyone after what felt like a twelvty year cat-and-mouse game, dived off the roof once I had the briefcase and...about nine new baddies appeared from nowhere  :angry: ...parachuted down towards the yellow dot with a helicopter after me, ran for my life once I landed and got to the yellow teleporter thing with an amount of life tinier than Stephen Ireland's hairline...but...I did it....Now let us never speak of it again!!!

EDIT -

Let's talk about it a bit more actually -

It'd be good for four people to do it where...

1 Snipers after going  to the opposite building in a helicopter and offers cover fire before fighting the helicopters that arrive.

2 to go up the crane and shoot bad guys/bring them out and get the briefcase then parachute down to =

1 Getaway driver to wait for those who parachute down and speed away to the destination.

I don't know who was watching when I got up to the cab of the crane and went right ending in me getting shot to bits but the way I did it was get to that cab again and go left, there was more cover there and I could pick a few off before getting on to the roof to hide behind crates and shoot all comers.

There was a bit of luck (Finally) involved in getting to that cab as I had to climb up a lengthy ladder getting shot almost to death. That's where a second guy would come in handy as you'd be able to cover each other.

It'd be good to have a driver and a helicopter on the same side for the getaway as the police and more baddies swarm all over the place and then obviously there'd be more people for them to worry about.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

35 hours into the campaign and I'm still finding new stuff in the city.  I've said it before in this very thread, but as a technical achievement this game is streets ahead of anything else I've ever seen. 

I'd long finished the game and put 4 days into the online before i worked out you can shoot the gas tank on cars. You can drive and watch the petrol spilling out behind the car before the car comes to a stop.

i have noticed that many people have blitzed through the storyline missions without exploring many other aspects, there really is so much to take in, with side missions, etc

anyways, doesnt anyone know where and how to get that huge garage that im seeing so many pictures of? it can get around 10 cars in and its all clean and white and shiny with the cars parked at an angle.

I'd long finished the game and put 4 days into the online before i worked out you can shoot the gas tank on cars. You can drive and watch the petrol spilling out behind the car before the car comes to a stop.

Where are the tanks? I've looked for them on most cars and can't see anything, the only car with a fuel tank was the one in the first mission with Franklin I think.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â