GTA 5

Genie

I don't see the point in them going through the process and expense of porting it to new hardware for a few more sales.

You mean like how they did with Liberty and Vice City Stories?

I think it was around 59%

When does online start?

Weird. Mine was at 85.

How much extra stuff did you do between missions? I did next to nothing and just focused on the story.

Ah I did everything aside from collectibles. I don't really feel like I've got the most out of the game if I've got all the stranger missions to do.

Not that they make much difference, but analysts are saying it WILL most likely be coming to the next-gen consoles.

I imagine a direct port and a few system stabilizing fixes wouldn't be beyond R*'s powers.

He also stated that GTA:Online could make R* millions of dollars a year, expanding that on next gen would only generate them more money as console users port over.

Frankly, my ps3 is on its last legs.  I have to turn it on, and insert/eject a game disc about 20-30 times before it starts working.. It can take up to half an hour to get a game STARTED. then you have to actually wait for all that sh*t to load.. It's not that fun and it's time consuming.. If they did port it to ps4, i'd be right on it.

But then again, I'm only 1 guy :)  

Not if they released it on next gen, like Battlefield 4 is doing, I.e. you've bought the game on ps3, if you get a ps4, we'll let you "upgrade" for a tenner.

Because if there's going to be as much content in GTA:Online as what they're making out, this game could keep it's large community happy for a good 2/3 years, much like what Battlefield 3 has done for me.

500+ Missions online allegedly, with your "crews" online, it'll be fun.

Rumoured to make new cities and everything. Imagine a Las Venturas in GTA:Online? It'd be killer! :D 

I think it was around 59%

When does online start?

Weird. Mine was at 85.

How much extra stuff did you do between missions? I did next to nothing and just focused on the story.

Ah I did everything aside from collectibles. I don't really feel like I've got the most out of the game if I've got all the stranger missions to do.

I'm still doing those bits but I thought Tamuff just wanted an idea of what percentage of the 100% completion the story itself took.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â