GTA 5

Genie

VA punched me in the head. So I shot him in the head. Welcome to GTA online rich.

I sent you a text saying "I have a bounty on me, come and claim it", then you were messing about so I punched you hoping you'd shoot me and make yourself $9000. Tut, didn't seem to work though, maybe you can't claim bounties off friends / crew members anymore.

• Like 1

Danny -- and I say this with love -- you are a bit of a dork. Now, I love that you're a dork, but if you think that wearing a microphone, a practical means of communication whilst playing video games, is more dorky than say... a man in his early twenties with a Lego and wrestling fetish, then you'd be wrong ;)

Don't forget. I said it with love.

You've made my list, not in pencil but in Sharpie.

• Like 1

Danny -- and I say this with love -- you are a bit of a dork. Now, I love that you're a dork, but if you think that wearing a microphone, a practical means of communication whilst playing video games, is more dorky than say... a man in his early twenties with a Lego and wrestling fetish, then you'd be wrong ;)

Don't forget. I said it with love.

I can't like this enough :)

Says Stevo, a wrestling fan in his early thirties who wouldn't dare admit it outside of the WWE thread in fear that one of the older members of the forum might say something ;)

And Ingram, you're ginger.

Edited by villaajax
  • Like 1

Says Stevo, a wrestling fan in his early thirties who wouldn't dare admit it outside of the WWE thread in fear that one of the older members of the forum might say something ;)

Everything about this sentence is untrue  :crylaugh:

Edited by Stevo985

Ah yes, we're outside of the WWE thread now aren't we? Don't worry, I don't think any of the old guys or the Audi clique read this either ;)

Says Stevo, a wrestling fan

I'd no longer consider myself a wrestling fan. I used to be, but I haven't watched it properly for at least 10 years. That's not out of embarrassment, it just doesn't do it for me anymore. If I enjoyed it, I'd watch it. I do watch the odd match out of curiosity.

in his early thirties

I'm not in my early thirties

who wouldn't dare admit it outside of the WWE thread

I talk about how I was a huge wrestling fan in plenty of threads.

in fear that one of the older members of the forum might say something ;)

I couldn't give a shit what anyone on VT might say, "older" or not

The first 2 words of the sentence were true I suppose :D

Anyway, don't get all defensive. It was a funny post. We're all dorks here, we post on an internet message board about football and computer games. Ginko just made me laugh is all.

Edited by Stevo985

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â