GTA 5

Genie

Got the first three golds, wasn't too tricky. Then you complained so I quit out and I tried to join your game but it went to a black screen. I quit out and when I came back you were offline!

Ha! Genius. Just joined VA's Survival game on round 9 as a spectator, completely forgetting that you join in the next round. I was on the computer and only noticed I was playing as some dude was shooting me. Too late, dead. Then VA and the other dude get through round 10 and I get the trophy for literally doing nothing but joining the game in the late stages.

Thanks Danny!

Stevo once joined my game as I was about to complete a Survival on my own, that would have gotten me a LOT of cash... that I then had to split <_<

Lollllzzzzz

I actually hate survivals so that must have been an accident, as I wouldn't join them intentionally

Got the first three golds, wasn't too tricky. Then you complained so I quit out and I tried to join your game but it went to a black screen. I quit out and when I came back you were offline!

Have you tried flying with the motion controls?

I haven't, but curious if it makes it easier

The flight school mission that involves going through bridges is really hard. And the one where you have to follow the team, that can be tricky to get gold.

Also, driving properly in the snow is really hard!

I got Gold for the following the team one though it did take a few tries. The hardest one has got to be the helicopter target practice, how anyone could get Gold in that amazes me.

After completing these horrible challenges, what do you get? A T shirt. No military jet, no attack helicopter but a T shirt.

Every time ive logged on to GTA online I can never get a server with anyone in it. I know im missing out but ive lost patience. Feel like such a noob.

Are you playing an invite only session?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â