GTA 5

Genie

These special crate limited edition shirts are getting people online fired up.

I had to race against one guy to get to the crate, take out another just before he got to it and just managed to get it myself. The second crate I picked up was quite fun, it landed right in the swampy area next to the military base so two guys in helicopters both went after it, both landed and started a shoot out with each other over the crate. So with my trusty Bullet, I did a power slide in between the two with the crate next to the driver side door and simply got out and collected it :D

Eo978Im1d0W0a4vrim5AFw_0_0.jpg

Crocs_Bar.PNG

Edited by villaajax

Can't say if this is real or not but it is what is rumoured to be coming in the next couple of days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGCgbN2o3hY

It'll be tomorrow for a few days I think since in the patch notes they say there is a christmas event starting on the 24th.

It'd be cool if they'd put christmas decorations in the game when the snow hits.

Can't say if this is real or not but it is what is rumoured to be coming in the next couple of days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGCgbN2o3hY

It'll be tomorrow for a few days I think since in the patch notes they say there is a christmas event starting on the 24th.

It'd be cool if they'd put christmas decorations in the game when the snow hits.

There is already a tree up in the centre of the city.

There is already a tree up in the centre of the city.

Ha! Genius. Just joined VA's Survival game on round 9 as a spectator, completely forgetting that you join in the next round. I was on the computer and only noticed I was playing as some dude was shooting me. Too late, dead. Then VA and the other dude get through round 10 and I get the trophy for literally doing nothing but joining the game in the late stages.

Thanks Danny!

• Like 2

Ha! Genius. Just joined VA's Survival game on round 9 as a spectator, completely forgetting that you join in the next round. I was on the computer and only noticed I was playing as some dude was shooting me. Too late, dead. Then VA and the other dude get through round 10 and I get the trophy for literally doing nothing but joining the game in the late stages.

Thanks Danny!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â