GTA 5

Genie

Right that's me out of ammo, considering my shot gun doesn't kill from point blank range :P

Gotta be up for Tottingham so nighty night, at least I think I'm allowed to play with people again now.

Some guy was chasing me in a Police car trying to blow out my tyres which didn't work as they're bullet proof so I raced of into the distance, did a handbrake turn and waited for him, killed him.

I've killed him 4 times in total, 4-0. How many times do you think is enough for someone to get the message?

What a let down! All this waiting and for what? A new gun which is really nothing special. A couple of 'super cars' to satisfy the early teens and tasteless imbeciles who play this game. A new apartment interior, no actual new properties or buildings, just add the apartments to existing ones. Two new suits that come in a range of colours and an open or button jacket version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vzKgD89oOE

So I emmm have an xbox 360... I also have gta V. Am I just not getting to play with any of your boys? Is that what I'm hearing here? Because you're all playing on your playstations

Don't be an idiot, wait until there are some decent games out on the PS4 to make the purchase worth while... by then the console will be far cheaper and probably there will be a new and better release ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â