GTA 5

Genie

No invites come through Wainy? Can you try and join me or VA from the Friends tab in the menu?

Maybe, are you in the middle of a mission or something?

Are you sure you're on the same character? Sometimes the server messes up for me and says it failed to load my character. Perhaps you started a new character accidentally?

No it's definite my guy. On the friends tab it says 'disabled' for both join and invite. If I click it, it says about the online tutorial. I was wondering if it's this Trevor mission way point I've got but I was playing with you the other day with it on.

So you can't join me or VA? It comes up with the tutorial bullshit for both of us? It only came up with me for you, not VA. I guess reboot your entire system? Or take care of that waypoint thing or if you have a mission active.

Well not really considering I slowed right down so you could catch up and have a chance.

We're the same person any way so we always win regardless.

Edited by Ginko

These mercs keep coming VA! The first group came as I was getting out of my car but they launched their vehicle over the brow of a hill and pretty much landed on top of me, it was so funny. Just about survived long enough to throw a sticky bomb at them and blow them up. Now they're all coming over the same hill and I'm just sniping them and making a pile of corpses out here in the countryside.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â