GTA 5

Genie

Did you get your dog's ball back?

I'll be on shortly... for a little while. Work is still hectic and is wearing me down. My manager is away so my colleague being the senior person, by age and job title only, should step up and take on the responsibility for our team but no, it's fallen to me... as it does every time. I have to tell my colleague what to do most of the time, when we're working on servers, I have to take the lead, despite the fact that servers are really one of the main parts of what his job should be. I have to make the decisions. My job title would suggest I am here to troubleshoot and fix problems, nothing more, nothing less yet I am absolutely out performing him and doing things really he should be doing and he's on near £10,000 more than me!

Fortunately our manager recognises this and has admitted that I am his right hand man and that if the job had been available now, I'd definitely be in for it but I'm stuck where I am, there is a possibility a new position might be created for me to move up but I won't hold my breath.

Right... let's shoot some stuff.

It's kind of being 'awarded' to me.  I still have plenty on 3 to keep me going but I can't really say no.

Get Battlefield 4 and let's rub our sweaty, sloppy ball sacks over one another - via a microphone..

plz wainy, plz..

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â