GTA 5

Genie

VA, why do you always end up in sessions which are full up? The amount of times I've been sat here repeatedly trying to join your game obly for that damn message to come up and then to be kicked back to a random game, it's infuriating.

Hurry with what? I was waiting for you to do whatever you were doing in your apartment so I drank a lot of whisky then stopped and spawned outside the emergency room, went to find you and you were hovering (literally) outside a gang attack area which then started it for me as you stood there paused so I had to take out 15 guys on my own and then you disappeared.

And it now appears you're in a different session to me. What the **** is this game doing? It's so unstable and shit lately.

Edited by Ginko

I'll give you these guns now wainy but I worked out they only stay for the session you don't get to keep them forever, suppose it's a way to stop people...helping out their...disadvantaged mates

Just 8p left in the Survival? We may be here a while chaps ;)

Just as I send that he finishes it. Good job!

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Yeah, turns out the glass columns aren't the best place to be surrounded. They actually shot me through the bloody things at times. Could have done that if not for the bloody choppers.

Then the stupid **** game times out and signs me out of GTA Online altogether, so thanks for that. I'm getting sick of this shit.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â