GTA 5

Genie

You were the one who chose to do that last one!

I wasn't, it defaulted because neither of us chose although I get the feeling because I didn't use a comma in the sentence you're referring to, you've read it wrong.

hogso, how do I find the missions you created to play them?

I have no idea. One is a race round the golf course on golf buggies, the other is a deathmatch at Fort Zancudo using only RPGs :D

• Like 1

I knew someone would say that.

Perhaps that was late for you, aka the missing link, but twelve years old is a perfectly normal time to grow pubes.

I knew someone would say that.

Perhaps that was late for you, aka the missing link, but twelve years old is a perfectly normal time to grow pubes.

Yeah but the fact you're still waiting is the odd thing.

• Like 1

I'm not going to take any shit from Harry and the Hendersons and Viscera, thanks ;)

And pubes was never the problem. The only issue I have is face pubes.

Yeah well, when I'm 40 and I still look 25 and my beard has finally come through to a good standard, then we'll see who's laughing, beardface.

We're awake and on the GTA thread, yet no one is on PSN. Gone off GTA Online chaps?

yet no one is on PSN

How do you know none of us are on if you're not on......

1431.gif

Unless...you've been playing Dark Souls II and now you want to play GTA?

Edited by 8pints

Well no, I normally come on to check who else is on and lately if no one is on and playing GTA Online then I might have a quick blast on DSII, you got a problem with that?

Well no, I normally come on to check who else is on and lately if no one is on and playing GTA Online then I might have a quick blast on DSII, you got a problem with that?

tumblr_lhyeo3lZ631qcnhhzo1_500.gif

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â