GTA 5

Genie

I doubt I have enough for that and until I see what it's all about I shall stay in my lovely luxury downtown apartment thanks. I'd rather have another car.

Pfft, we didn't rush it :P That was slow compared to normal! I was just a bit rusty is all. Plus it's hard doing that last bit on your own.

• Like 1

Ha, bloody hell 8p you sure take your sweet time. I was saying YOU should have gone upstairs and got the coke! The best way I find with two players is that when you get to the hangar, take out most with snipers from distance, mop up the rest when you get closer, then one person get in a chopper and the other go upstairs and get the coke. Then use the chopper missiles to destroy all the vehicles in the hangar and then you're already in a chopper to go chase down the supplier in the jet. You can't wait around or the supplier gets away.

Not even you were rash! You're the most careful player of a video game I've ever seen :D

Edited by Ginko

Ha, well it was like I was doing it on my own :P

Why do you stay around the computer hacking area? Just run away, they don't chase you any more than they do if you kill them all and run away anyway.

Otto, we are never doing survival again :P It's the longest game ever! Then I end up getting rash and killed and I have to wait any way!

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Ha, well it was like I was doing it on my own :P

Why do you stay around the computer hacking area? Just run away, they don't chase you any more than they do if you kill them all and run away anyway.

8pints isn't on his bike, is he?

• Like 1

When I did that mission on my own the supplier was either in a truck or I took him out luckily early shooting at them all.

EDIT - Haha what an ending to that Survival :D Just going for a smoke, be 5 minutes

Edited by 8pints

He's always been in the jet whenever I've done that mission, how weird.

Also, **** you controls. Falling off the building like that when I clearly didn't push the thumbstick that hard

He's always been in the jet whenever I've done that mission, how weird.

Also, **** you controls. Falling off the building like that when I clearly didn't push the thumbstick that hard

When you're on the roof like that you've got to press L3 at the start of each wave to be a bit more carefully footed

Yup, good tip. I want to do an arm wrestle, never done it. Hurry up and get back to your controller, Lurch.

Edited by Ginko

I don't think my bloke is very strong  :P

EDIT - Yeah, I just checked - 1 bar

how do you get that up? Fighting and hitting tractors?

Edited by 8pints

I don't mind doing the occasional Survival, I'm just not very good at them.

Nah, I was holding the pad up and using my palm on the thumbstick to go rapidly from side to side.

Edited by Ginko

You all moan when I want to do survivals <_<

I don't I like them

You were the one who chose to do that last one!

Can't even go for a flight with your mate without getting show out of the sky by a word removed in a chopper.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â