GTA 5

Genie

I upgraded yesterday's experiment

0_0.jpg

This is what happens when none of you guys are around  :mellow:

hogso, how do I find the missions you created to play them?

Edited by 8pints

Dunno but he sounds pretty alpha. Better do what he says.

I have no issue going on mic, what are you afraid of VA? Is your voice embarrassing?

• Like 1

Erm, excuse me but I am incredibly well spoken thank you. My family may be Brummies but I am a Staffordshire boy born and bred. Though to be fair most people I grew up with have brummie or black country accents. I don't know how I got away with having a pretty generic non-accent but there ya go.

If you two are still up, how come you're not playing? Busy boys? I know VA's fiddling about with a video recorder or something but what about you Richard? And yes, I've called you that on purpose to annoy you.

Well don't, Doc Oc. I was just having a miserable timing dying to the Pursuer on Dark Souls 2. I logged on to see if anyone was playing GTA but no one was online.

Well don't, Doc Oc. I was just having a miserable timing dying to the Pursuer on Dark Souls 2. I logged on to see if anyone was playing GTA but no one was online.

When was this? I've only just logged off. Is it worth logging on again?

Anyway, I needed a break, I made over $1 million playing yesterday, hopefully enough for the High Life update.

Extreme Rules is on :rolleyes:

Is it on Sky Sports?

It's on the internet ;)

I was playing for about 30 minutes up until about 10 minutes ago. I then gave up after Pursuer had killed me for the third time in a row, though I now have a different strategy in mind!

If you want to play some GTA now then we can for a bit if you wish.

I used to like when Sky would show some of the lesser PPVs for free, but they don't seem to do that any more. Not that I'm much into wrestling these days, but I like to watch it on the odd occasion. No point watching streams with the weak internet we get here in the sticks though.

I know what you mean, I live in a town pretty much in the countryside and I'm only getting 54.20mbps at the moment.

I'm still upset they made SummerSlam a PPV. It was my favourite :mellow:

If you want to play some GTA now then we can for a bit if you wish.

I'm coming

on now then, you dictate what we do though, just go in to missions/races whatever, invite me and I'll join/go along with it.

You got to get in my big beefy new car though :)

I'm happy to do whatever you want and plus it saves the messing about from us not having mics and typing out a lot of blah blah blah....like I am doing now..

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â