GTA 5

Genie

Although the Bati 801RR has a higher top speed.

I thought so, but the game stats are a lie. Whenever you're racing bikes you just can't keep up with an Akuma, on straights it gets to the point where you cant even get a slipstream.

Oh Okay :D

What's the fastest motorbike on the game?

Akuma

Thanks, Any Akuma or a certain one?

You'd all love this now :D

I'm doing a Lamar mission with a guy who is Level 4 and appears to have just got the game and he's on mic.

Obviously he's still learning but he's very enthusiastic and friendly haha.

It's true. I had to shoot him down.

Just did 1 player Rooftop Rumble on hard, got a $75,000 pay off B)

Pfft, I've done that about 20 times since yesterday, it's really not all that tricky. I've got about 500k but I don't know what to do with it. I guess I'll see what the High Life update has to offer.

I personally think the Bati is the quicker bike. I remember when I was going to buy one I googled it and this guy did a youtube video where he tested the Bati, Akuma and one other bike. It was pretty close all round but the Bati won out. Mine seems to win me enough races, but it is completely suped up.

Edited by Ginko

I'm still online!!! 91 made the briefest cameos ever known in history.

EDIT -

So, the double trouble time has came to an end and through the course of it I spent most of the money that I accumulated on two new bikes and their improvements haha

I learnt from a French lady, that the longer a race goes on, the more cash and RP you get.

So if you can ever be bothered to sit around in a race for half an hour,

You can't just set yourself up in one all alone then go about some real life business and then come back and finish it because you'll be kicked for idling

But I guess you could come back every now and then and just do a little reverse

I don't know, it's up to you, you get the message...

EDIT COMES BACK - I've just thought, this method didn't work for the 99 Lap thing that those chosen few took part in :)

But I think it's relative to Time + Laps = The more laps, the more time the race allows as an average for each lap to be completed,

EDIT: THE FINAL FRONTIER - :D It's got a ten minute limit haha, so a 1 lap race - go just over ten minutes - you'll get the maximum possible RP and $ for that job....oh, it's not worth it....

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

My advice is, don't do The Los Santos Connection with just 8pints. He will insist on riding his bicycle, even with the guys driving after you and shooting. I just had to leave him in the end and complete the mission myself.

• Like 2

My advice is, don't do The Los Santos Connection with just 8pints. He will insist on riding his bicycle, even with the guys driving after you and shooting. I just had to leave him in the end and complete the mission myself.

Haha, is this the whole truth? :D

Did I or did I not make sure to provide cover fire whilst you were hacking the laptop?

Did I or did I not make sure to then take everyone out around that area whilst you sat honking your horn to make sure you weren't tailed?

Did I or did I not get to the airport in time to blow up the majority of the vehicles?

Did I or did I not manage to shoot down the Helicopter so you could get to Madrazo's safely?

Neither of us died even once either if I recall correctly?

I'm not saying you didn't do your bit, you did a lot of the important bits, buddy. But come one, give me some credit as well.

I really enjoy that mission anyway but the fact we managed to complete it whilst 'we' (Okay, me) did it all on my bicycle has to make  the play-through one of my favourites off all time.

Edited by 8pints

If my ps3 can muster up the energy - I might make a come back.

watch. this. space.

(I'm hilarious on a mic - imo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Haha, is this the whole truth? :D

Did I or did I not make sure to provide cover fire whilst you were hacking the laptop?

Did I or did I not make sure to then take everyone out around that area whilst you sat honking your horn to make sure you weren't tailed?

Did I or did I not get to the airport in time to blow up the majority of the vehicles?

Did I or did I not manage to shoot down the Helicopter so you could get to Madrazo's safely?

Neither of us died even once either if I recall correctly?

I'm not saying you didn't do your bit, you did a lot of the important bits, buddy. But come one, give me some credit as well.

I really enjoy that mission anyway but the fact we managed to complete it whilst 'we' (Okay, me) did it all on my bicycle has to make  the play-through one of my favourites off all time.

After I drove from the first shoot out (alone as you insisted on riding your bike), I think I died trying to take on everyone there, respawned and cleared some more people out before yes, you finally arrived to cover me while I hacked the laptop.

Then instead of making a quick getaway you stayed to shoot people and let them respawn. So after flashing my lights repeatedly, honking the horn, sending you a text and near running you over, I decided to leave you there.

After clearing out the guys at the airport, you did finally show up in time to shoot down the helicopter while I just managed to get away with my last bit of health and blow up the plane. ;)

Oh and I gave up on the Bray Wyatt costume, without the Hawaiian shirt to complete it I just looked like a white guy trying to be in Los Boricuas.

• Like 1

EDIT COMES BACK - I've just thought, this method didn't work for the 99 Lap thing that those chosen few took part in :)

Ugh, I've never despised you more than I did the time you got me to do that bloody 99 lap race around the prison. Worst. GTA Online. Ever.

I love The Los Santos Connection. Me and VA have that mission down to a fine art. We know our roles well, though if you ever wanted to switch it up VA, just say. I'll get the coke and you can get in the chopper at the end if you want, I just know your pilot stats are quite low so it's more difficult to fly shit.

• Like 1

Then instead of making a quick getaway you stayed to shoot people and let them respawn.

Yeah, this is my little experiment anyway with all missions because I don't think baddies respawn constantly do they? Because there always seems to be a limit but if you didn't shoot them at the scene, would they respawn and chase after you? Or is there a distance you can reach in your getaway that means they just don't respawn?

It's because I'm such a slow driver that if I just drive away, I more than likely get shot down so I've got in to the habit of having a stopping and having a shootout with my chasers and then drive on.

Ugh, I've never despised you more than I did the time you got me to do that bloody 99 lap race around the prison. Worst. GTA Online. Ever.

:D It worked once, trust me, I don't know where kiwivillan has gone but I wish he was here to vouch for me as me and him did it and got nuff moola, sir!

We know our roles well,

Yeah I think this is the interesting thing, that mission is also a good example of the type of things I've been involved in back in the day, on the right side of the law obviously.

And my 'role' in most of those situations, was to be the sort of 'diversion' and attract the attention of those who were trying to steal something, so they'd focus on me so the others could get a certain person or item to a safe place, away from those trying to steal/keep the hostage/loot.

So I'm used to being left behind to duke it out whilst my team carry out the objective.

I never did it on a bicycle though, that'd be dangerous in real life, that's why I'm pleased I was able to do it virtually :)

Concerning that mission I always thought that enemies endlessly respawn at the laptop hacking part and then when you leave there will always be two or three truck spawns on your way to the airport but that probably depends on the route you take or how long you take.

Then, seemingly, when you get off the exit ramp to the airport near the car park/arrivals area they stop chasing you and you only have to worry about the enemies in the hangar until you collect the coke and/or destroy all the vehicles in there.

Then you may well get endlessly respawning enemies in trucks again but I usually get out of there to chase the supplier when the first lot show up, VA can probably attest to those enemies as he hangs back there more than I do.

Edited by Ginko

If we look specifically at that mission, there were two 4X4s after the very first bit.

A fair few, like you say, in a continous stream as VA was hacking the laptop. I'd say there were about six turning up in groups of 2.

Three 4X4s after the laptop was hacked

And 4 4X4s and a Helicopter once we were in the process of destroying the vehicles and taking out the supplier.

2 more 4X4s turned up whilst VA was travelling to Madrazos.

I'm not sure if they just turn up because I'm hanging about or they'd turn up anyway because they always seem to do when I'm driving and my Granny skills mean I've no other option to fight them as I make my along the road anyway.

I wonder if, you chose to deliver to Madrazo in a Helicopter, would more Helicopter's turn up? 

.......I'm over-analyzing it :D

Edited by 8pints

Well I tend to take out the supplier's private jet in one of the attack choppers and then immediately head to Madrazzo's place so I only ever fly there. Then I like to have some fun and parachute down to his front door :D

I therefore have never run into any more enemies on my way there. I have never driven to Madrazzo's.

Edited by Ginko

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â