GTA 5

Genie

Psh, unless there's some kind of bonus like free body armour or something then that mansion won't be worth buying. It's too tricky to get around in that place and it's not close enough to an Ammunation or a Los Santos Customs garage. My luxury apartment is still one of the best situated places in the game I reckon. No need for me to waste a million that I could spend on another awesome car.

Besides, loads of people will buy it and you'll have to run a gauntlet just like you do with the top apartment in the game right now every time you want to get out of or into your apartment when you play online. Nightmare.

Edited by Ginko

Psh, unless there's some kind of bonus like free body armour or something then that mansion won't be worth buying. It's too tricky to get around in that place and it's not close enough to an Ammunation or a Los Santos Customs garage. My luxury apartment is still one of the best situated places in the game I reckon. No need for me to waste a million that I could spend on another awesome car.

Besides, loads of people will buy it and you'll have to run a gauntlet just like you do with the top apartment in the game right now every time you want to get out of or into your apartment when you play online. Nightmare.

I already own the Ford GT so I don't really care for any other car, especially ugly, tacky, classless Pagani knock-offs.

Enjoy living in your tower block, peasant B) Apparently the new apartments and mansions will have new interiors and the developers also say they don't want to ruin what they have planned for it so they're keeping quiet about what else you get with these properties. I'm guessing we may be able to customise them to our tastes.

Hopefully you do get to do more with the houses or there's no reason to get one. And my apartment is a luxury one! It's not like your scutty place ;)

The Ford GT is nice but there are nicer and faster cars. The main reason I got the Car I did is because it's one of the fastest so of I supe it up all the way (which I have now) I can use my custom motor in online races and compete with the best. Your Ford won't quite go that fast.

Hopefully you do get to do more with the houses or there's no reason to get one. And my apartment is a luxury one! It's not like your scutty place ;)

The Ford GT is nice but there are nicer and faster cars. The main reason I got the Car I did is because it's one of the fastest so of I supe it up all the way (which I have now) I can use my custom motor in online races and compete with the best. Your Ford won't quite go that fast.

The GT is the second fastest car in the game statistically.

The Bugatti is fastest but it turns like a battleship.

It's probably cheaper because it's similar to real life prices. Ford GT is the fastest car that you can just buy (if you had the money) none of this invitational, special made crap you get from the other car companies. There was a thing about it on Top Gear some time ago.

So what's your excuse for not playing with us despite having a PS3 and GTA?

That you're not online right now....:o....Does that mean????????

ARRRRRRRRRR YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADIyIlO-_Ug

45581676.jpg

• Like 1

Just comparing stats on the Rockstar Social Club and it appears my top speed is 140.40MPH and Ginkos is 138.22MPH B)

I like how the first post after my triumphant return is about...speed

The GT is the second fastest car in the game statistically.

It's not, not by a long way either to be fair.

There are a few sports class cars that will beat it for speed (Surano, Carbo, Jester) and the Adder, Entity and maybe Turismo are all quicker than at it in the super class.

It has no back window though (or not one you can shoot through) so you can reverse to people and be invincible until they blow you up.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â