GTA 5

Genie

Ha, just do what you want. We can do some missions and get you some cash for an apartment or a car or upgrades for yoru existing car, or we can just run around killing people or getting into trouble with the cops. There's no rules. We can do races if you want or whatever.

Aaaaaaand I crashed. Brilliant.

Yeah, normally that hangar is filled with guards, vehicles, two attack choppers outside and the coke which you steal then fly off after a private jet, shoot it down and then go to Madrazzo#s house, but nothing spawned for us so no way to complete it.

Edited by Ginko

Ha, I thought it might have been. It is possible to do a loop-de-loop in the huge cargo plane, but you need more altitude than that ;)

That was so annoying that a tank showed up when I was stealing the jet (only a single-seater fighter btw ;)) as normally it's guys in a truck. I might have gotten away from them if not for that bloody tank.

Ha, I thought it might have been. It is possible to do a loop-de-loop in the huge cargo plane, but you need more altitude than that ;)

That was so annoying that a tank showed up when I was stealing the jet (only a single-seater fighter btw ;)) as normally it's guys in a truck. I might have gotten away from them if not for that bloody tank.

And those meddling kids.

I was stuggling against you at the end with only my shot gun. At what level can I buy done good things? I'm not even allowed grenades yet!

All the weapons unlock at different levels, check in ammunation next time if there are specific guns you want. If you keep doing high ranking missions with me and VA then you'll level up quickly and get the good stuff. I'll even let you drive my awesome car and hang out in my luxury apartment.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â