GTA 5

Genie

Oh. I think I need to read up on these modes :) half the time I don't know what I'm doing.

So was that the same as the one where I was sat on the back of your bike doing naff all?

Ugh, that race is aptly named. How the hell did you catch up to me hogso? That's ridiculous. I might have just about caught you again had I not hit the split in that road in the city, **** me.

1.5/10 bars to go until I'm 75.

Edited by Ginko

Is that the most expensive one at the top of that hill? I wouldn't bother, it's exactly the same design as mine except more people live there meaning more chances of being ganked by other players. I bought it after I had the one I'm in now near the construction site and just up from the car insurance place only to find it was exactly the same. Money down the drain. I much prefer my location.

You shouldn't be able to buy tanks, they're just insanely annoying and unfair. Steal them from the army base by all means, but don't let people buy them. Then you end up with situations that we found outselves in yesterday with that complete douchebag.

Is that the most expensive one at the top of that hill? I wouldn't bother, it's exactly the same design as mine except more people live there meaning more chances of being ganked by other players. I bought it after I had the one I'm in now near the construction site and just up from the car insurance place only to find it was exactly the same. Money down the drain. I much prefer my location.

You shouldn't be able to buy tanks, they're just insanely annoying and unfair. Steal them from the army base by all means, but don't let people buy them. Then you end up with situations that we found outselves in yesterday with that complete douchebag.

No, that $400,000, I'm on about the rumoured new apartment. We're going to be able to own multiple property with the update and I've read rumours hat we'll be able to buy some of the houses on the hills.

Oh nice. I'm not too bothered with that at the moment, I just want a few nice cars to taz around in. Next up is to put bulletproof tyres on my new car, as you so kindly reminded me yesterday...

Have they changed the whole thing on car insurance now? Last night that tank asshole blew up my car and I had to pay the claim on it. Ridiculous.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â