GTA 5

Genie

I don't know, JJ Dillon can grow a beard.

Hopefully Ingram might join us soon, I did send him a message on PSN but he's just finishing up whatever he's playing. We'll be a bit stuck with 1-4 player missions.

How fast was that **** truck?!

Going back to this.

The mission where you had steal a truck then get it to a lock up that we did.

VA, you got the big bulky truck, then set off. I got in a pretty nippy car, was going absolutely hell for leather down the freeway after you and couldn't catch you!

Can you duck/crouch when not in cover on GTA?

I was trying to teabag Ginko's windshield whilst he was paused yesterday but couldn't figure out how.

No, if you press L3 (I think) you go into stealth mode and kind of slouch...

So, my ordeal of last week...

It was a warm summer's evening in Los Santos. I decided to give the GT a rest and went for a stroll. As I was walking along, some guys ran me down but didn't manage to kill me so they reversed, still just not enough. Before they could finish me, BAM! This guy smashes them out the way and saves me. They drove off and I got up and started to run around to avoid being run over by this other guy who I assumed would kill me himself but no, he started beeping his horn at me but I got the shotgun ready just in case I could had to separate his head from his shoulders.

After deciding he was harmless, I got in the car and we went off after the guys who attacked me, we ended up chasing and killing someone else. After some driving around and shooting, he suddenly whips into his garage, one of the big 10 car garages so I had a look around at his supercars (should have known something was up when I realised he didn't own a Ford). He sent an ingame text asking if I was French. I told him I wasn't an he replied that he is. Naturally, I ended the conversation right there.

Out of interest I decided to check out the rest of the apartment and he followed me. It was one of the 'luxury' apartments with real windows and stuff, all open plan. As I walked past the bathroom, he ran into it. I didn't think much of it until he sent another text simply saying 'come'.

I thought fast and made a break for it before I got DUTWU. I ran out and highjacked the first car I got to, fortunately it was a Banshee so I got the hell away from there as fast as I could!

Remember kids, if strangers offer you a lift, give them a face full of ball bearings.

• Like 1

Sounds like my apartment and garage, but I'm not French. It's totally something I would do though ;)

Also, if you're wondering where I am, my PSN is being **** stupid and won't sign me on again. I'll keep at it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â