GTA 5

Genie

You daft bugger.

I have a USB headset, whether it works with the PS3, I don't know. My PS Move camera has a microphone which should work. I just don't like talking :P

My USB worked just fine, just gotta set it up on the dashboard

Sigh, what is your obsession with Death From Above, VA? It's ridiculously difficult with the sheer amount of cops getting in the way.

...I am never doing that mission again. It sucks ass.

Edited by Ginko

Yeah, but they don't count towards your kill score. They just keep coming and get in the way, plus with choppers they will invariably kill you unless you have a ton of othr players inthat mission. I purposefully set that mission to easy difficulty too, and you still wind up getting your ass kicked.

EDIT - VA, It was set to easy so the payoff was lower. The mission itself is not worth it at all. It infuriates me.

Edited by Ginko

Ha, I laughed out loud as you tumbled from the pier into the water.

Is the Business Update a DLC you have to buy or is it just included with the TU 1.12? I'm close to being able to afford the Turismo R and we wants it.

Ha, I laughed out loud as you tumbled from the pier into the water.

Is the Business Update a DLC you have to buy or is it just included with the TU 1.12? I'm close to being able to afford the Turismo R and we wants it.

I think it was part of 1.12. The best DLC so far has been the St. Valentine's Day Massacre stuff but you all missed it! Hope the next lot will be available within the next 2 weeks,

During that really long race we had last night before I logged off.

The first thing that happened in the race was ginko nudged me off the track and I went literally flying and ended up behind a gas station stuck behind a dumpster. I was there for like a minute until I realised you could reset yourself.

I'm amazed I caught you all up after that (before eventually finishing last anyway :( )

:D

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â