GTA 5

Genie

Do you guys not do closed crew/friend sessions with the person who has the best internets hosting? Or do you find that evaporates some of the stranger fun out of it?

Do you guys not do closed crew/friend sessions with the person who has the best internets hosting? Or do you find that evaporates some of the stranger fun out of it?

Nah, basically we just tend to join the game of whoever is online and in a session first. If you and your friends are the only ones in the game, then you can't go after other players and start grudge matches with them!

Ah ok, only it's happened to me before and it's been mentioned in here a few times by others that it's often full and you can't get in to play with you guys. No such problems in a closed session!

You're playing on PS3 right? Me and VA can help, Stevo too if he ever gets online. 8pints is alost cause it seems.

What's your PSN Wainy, don't think I have you.

Edited by Ginko

I really think we should start playing with microphones. It'd be so much easier.

Ha, Wainy to be fair you were doing missions that were way above your current level so it wasn't your fault you kept dying. Hopefully it helped level you a bit faster and gave you some more money to play around with. Don't worry about dying though, it's all just a bit of fun.

Couldn't believe that I got all that way through that mission on my own only for the damn attack chopper to shoot me down! All I had left to do was fly to Madrazzo's house! I should have taken that out first, sigh.

Edited by Ginko

Sorry for smooshing you into that wall Ginko, I honestly thought it was the guy we were after so I was bearing down on him, then your name appeared. Too late. Well, we got him a good few times in the end :P

Wainy, you should level up fairly quickly with us. It's a shame 8pints thinks he's too good for us now with his PS4 and his copy of NBA Jam 2014 or some crap.

• Like 2

I thought your helicopter spontaneously combusted.

I imagined you both throwing your joy pad when I got stuck in the water then behind that big fence.

Does levelling up mean I can actually get some good weapons?

If you have a carbine you should be able to buy lots of ammo for that after the few missions we did last night. Just head on down to an Ammunation.

It does suck a bit when you start out, especially since so many players have been playing for a long time and have all the gun and body armour upgrades. Stick with us and you'll level up fast, and don't worry about dying so much.

Still annoyed at that helicopter blowing me up at the end of that mission  :rant:

Hackers have had a look at the stuff contained within the lastest update, and it contains reference to not only Jetpacks for online, but the ability to shoot weapons whilst using jetpacks. Pretty cool. There's also a flyable UFO mod for PS3, no idea how that even works though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â