GTA 5

Genie

It was perfect. I reckon of have survived that collision anyway ;)

I very nearly crashed into the ground as well being cocky and attempting a barrel roll. You may or may not have noticed that!

I don't suppose that you can use just about any USB headset with a PS3 can you? I have one and only just thought about trying it out. It would be so much easier rather than sending messages via PSN or texting on the game.

For instance, I could yell at VA to plot me a waypoint while I'm driving so I don't have to stop when I'm being chased by armed thugs! I can't believe that mission destroying the cement mixer trucks last night. I destroyed all the trucks on the building site, I then drove and kept us alive while hunting for the other two trucks driving around the city, and I then destroyed both of those trucks. Hell, I was even hosting the mission! Then you get 17 kills, I get 16 and YOU get more money? Where's the fairness in that?! Is it whoever gets the most kills wins more money? I always thought host got more if anyone did, I don't understand how the system works.

Success! That's cool, I'd almost have expected Sony to ensure that only officially licensed headsets were compatible. Thanks Sony! Also, there's a voice changer... that could be fun.

I don't suppose that you can use just about any USB headset with a PS3 can you? I have one and only just thought about trying it out. It would be so much easier rather than sending messages via PSN or texting on the game.

For instance, I could yell at VA to plot me a waypoint while I'm driving so I don't have to stop when I'm being chased by armed thugs! I can't believe that mission destroying the cement mixer trucks last night. I destroyed all the trucks on the building site, I then drove and kept us alive while hunting for the other two trucks driving around the city, and I then destroyed both of those trucks. Hell, I was even hosting the mission! Then you get 17 kills, I get 16 and YOU get more money? Where's the fairness in that?! Is it whoever gets the most kills wins more money? I always thought host got more if anyone did, I don't understand how the system works.

tumblr_mm31k6jMC51qbn6jwo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Oh that was hilarious. I thought I'd be James Bond-esque and jump out of the chopper and parachute down. I still had a chopper on my tail who could have blown me up so I thought it might save me from that possibility too. I jumped out and pulled my chute but I was a bit low and quite on top of the drop-off point. I started circling down but as I said, I was already pretty low. I hit some kind of upright pole which tore my chute off and sent me smashing into one of the huge storage units nearby. I thought I might just survive the impact but apparently not :D

Did you see when we were doing that steal the plane mission?

I died, and when it respawned me I was outside of the fence right at the back of the airport!

That's bullshit

Spent about 5 minutes running around the edge trying to find a way in and then gave up and drowned myself.

Yeah I got onto the roof of the hanger thinking there might be a cheeky way in and I'd be like a stealthy ninja whilst VA sniped.

There wasnt, and I fell off the roof trying to get down so died.

Then there I was, outside the flipping fence. I had to walk into the sea in a sort of poignant suicide.

Forgot about getting a headset. I have a Bluetooth one but I've lost the cable that charges it.

Don't suppose there's some witchcraft way of using my phone as a headset via Bluetooth?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â