GTA 5

Genie

I'll probably be on tonight playing single player. So if you notice me online send me a request or something and I'll join in.

Edited by Stevo985

I might be online tonight. Fibre broadband was put in today and the router was put in our living room, the complete opposite corner of the house so my network cables aren't plugged in so I'm still on our old broadband... until it gets shut off.

Get online Ginko!

I literally turned GTA on and it signed me out with DNS issues. I had to tinker about a bit to reset it because my brother and his family are up for the weekend and the router is in the room they're staying in, which they are currently asleep in.

I'll probably get more issues knowing how shit my internet is out here in the sticks but I'm back on now and downloading the newest patch. If you're on for a bit longer then just hold on and hopefully I'll get there.

I hope none of you guys are playing GTA Online right now because PSN is being a bitch and just will not let me on no matter what I do. I don't know why it's so unreliable, Xbox LIVE behaves much better for me.

Edited by Ginko

I was playing survival with some idiot from the North. He was at level 130 and had this know it all attitude and seemed to be guiding this American through the game. They were both on headsets. He was going on about how you cant run around and shoot in survival (as I do) but who ended with the most kills? Me! In your face!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â