GTA 5

Genie

I got some money, bought the best apartment (which to be fair it gave me a discount on since I traded it against my old apartment) but it's exactly the same inside, just a different location. I should have stayed put and spent the money more wisely though. Everyone's going to live in this place, making getting in and out a suicide run every time, and I'm too far away from an ammunation. Sigh, stupid boy.

Just noticed I get a free Elegy on one of the car websites though.

you're in the same building as me. :) 

I love when people bust the tanks out. I drive my Adder right into the back of it as many times as i can. Costs them a fortune and also sends them to the bad sport servers for 48 hours.

• Like 1

I was just so busy laughing at kiwivillan's panic that his plane was about to blow that I was unprepared for the police clarting me and impounding my bike...serves me right.

"It's gonna blow!" :D

"Bail! Bail!"

I liked him humming the Benny Hill tune when I was chasing you around in a circle :P

• Like 2

typical...typical...TYPICAL of me!!!!

To steal a tank, yes you read right, creep up like a samurai ninja assasin superhero (Maybe I'm going over the top) on to a player who was blowing the hell out of all and sundry,

Escape with the tank unscathed and then

...when there's no possibility of any danger...

...on a wide open road...

Get distracted for one moment by a text, accidentally hit a police car and end up stuck, wedged in a bridge while my friends did their best to save me...

In a way that's the greatest thing I've ever done on GTA....I couldn't stand up I was laughing so much

HERE I AM

0_0.jpg

AND HERE'S lapalfan DOING HIS BEST TO HELP

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

AND HERE'S lapalfan DOING HIS BEST TO HELP

0_0.jpg

That photo was actually lapalfan sprinting towards me to claim the bounty. He had no intention of helping you, but then again neither did I.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â