GTA 5

Genie

I need hellllllllllp! with levelling up, I guess. $500k is supposedly going to be in before the end of the week, so I should be alright for money.

Still doing stuff on single player though, was completing the assassination missions yesterday evening and the plunging all of my money in to the stock market. Now I've done that, I'm going to buy the other properties I don't have. Then there's the collectables, flying stuff, stunt jumps...

Told ya, Criminal Records race, two or three laps. You level up a little everytime you pass through a gate and dependent on how many people are in the race of course, you can earn a fair bit of cash. I normally find myself racing with one or two people, so I'm always going to be third at the very least and net myself a couple of grand. Considering it takes a few minutes to complete it's a really fast way of levelling and earning some money when you're at the lower levels. Not the most interesting of circuits I'll admit, but still fun if you're not racing against a guy with a suped-up car and you're stuck in the standard models.

Edited by Ginko

There was a crew driving 3 a breast down the road. Drove up behind them, put a sticky bomb on the middle car reversed a little, then blew all 3 up in one go. Now have bad sport for 2 days. :(

:lol:

Did deserve it a little to be fair

Stimulus money is coming through today, but as always with GTA they've **** it up. People receiving anywhere between 250k to 1.25 billion.

Why aren't you racing Crim Records?

I'm trying but it won't let me join.

:D This thread would be 70 pages shorter if we had mics.

Why aren't you racing Crim Records?

I'm trying but it won't let me join.

:D This thread would be 70 pages shorter if we had mics.

Ha, it really would. I'm going to bed anyway though. Someone, I think it was Kiwi, took me out in that last race, pure filth.

Piffle. Was a mere love tap.

I've heard some people have received their half a mil and they've splurged it all in a 'gone to their heads' spending spree....

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

...not me though...although I did get a personalised motorbike wheel ear modification

Edited by 8pints

I was just so busy laughing at kiwivillan's panic that his plane was about to blow that I was unprepared for the police clarting me and impounding my bike...serves me right.

"It's gonna blow!" :D

I got some money, bought the best apartment (which to be fair it gave me a discount on since I traded it against my old apartment) but it's exactly the same inside, just a different location. I should have stayed put and spent the money more wisely though. Everyone's going to live in this place, making getting in and out a suicide run every time, and I'm too far away from an ammunation. Sigh, stupid boy.

Just noticed I get a free Elegy on one of the car websites though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â