GTA 5

Genie

That's not what happened on my screen. I just conked the roof of your car. There were some lag issues for me last night though, aside from other things, sigh. I have to call up Playstation today as they can't answer my query via email, apparently.

Can't or don't want to?

I think we all had that lag, I'd be about to shoot someone then suddenly we'd be crashed into a wall somewhere else.

I see they've changed Rooftop Rumble to make it a bit more difficult.

Can't or don't want to?

I think we all had that lag, I'd be about to shoot someone then suddenly we'd be crashed into a wall somewhere else.

What changes have they made?

After wiping out the people in the car park, a couple of cars with more people turned up, after taking them out, I discovered that another car had collected the documents and was driving off towards the desert so I had to chase after them and get it back before delivering to Madrazo.

Can't or don't want to?

What changes have they made?

After wiping out the people in the car park, a couple of cars with more people turned up, after taking them out, I discovered that another car had collected the documents and was driving off towards the desert so I had to chase after them and get it back before delivering to Madrazo.

Isn't there normally a car that drives off with the documents? It's been like that for a while.

DLC is rumoured to be out on the 23rd.

• Gradient Controlled Snow (More snow on the pavement on Christmas morning then at the end of Christmas day - this means the roads will become more icey during the day - this applies to current-generation only - old generation will have normal snowfall
  • 8 Christmas-themed clothing items (Scarf, t-shirt, suit jacket, pumps and suit trousers)
  • 1 Limited Time Christmas Apartment Interior (This feature applies to next generation only - old generation will get discounts on selected apartments instead)
  • 1 Exclusive Cops and Crooks Mission (Part of the Heists and Holiday Season DLC)
  • Red Sky effect during snowfall (next-generation effect only)

From Gamepur

Edited by villaajax

Any need to kill those two ladies sunning themselves by the pool?

Also, I'm just heading off to do something but I'll be back in five or ten minutes.

Edited by Ginko

Okay, it's not preferable but at least I managed to change my PSN email address to an ACTUAL LEGITIMATE email address. And I managed to join the VTVN on my PS4 PSN account too.

I still have to start from the bottom again, and the Rockstar Social Club still thinks my PSN account name is something that it isn't, but it seems to be working okay now. I'll be back on in a sec.

Okay, it's not preferable but at least I managed to change my PSN email address to an ACTUAL LEGITIMATE email address. And I managed to join the VTVN on my PS4 PSN account too.

I still have to start from the bottom again, and the Rockstar Social Club still thinks my PSN account name is something that it isn't, but it seems to be working okay now. I'll be back on in a sec.

I emailed them, told them the problem, told them to look at my social club account for evidence of what I had and they refunded me 3.8m dollars. [emoji1]

Finished the story last night and I thought it was a really well put together climax (oo-er).

Hugely impressed with the whole thing to be honest, it really is a fantastic game and i'm genuinely glad I never finished the PS3 version.

Well to be fair, I have created a new PSN account, so that's not the issue. I doubt I'd be eligible for a refund of GTA dollars.

Danny, what are you up to? I'm by your car but you're nowhere to be found. Why are you always at the furthest point in the map whenever I join a game?

EDIT - Ugh, you're in another game now, and I have to queue... again.

Edited by Ginko

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â