GTA 5

Genie

Yeah ok, that sounds good.

I'll collect it from you and will definitely give it back whenever you want.

Definitely.

Honest.

Don't worry about it Stevo, he'll drop it off.  Somewhere between 1-3, so no hanky panky with the windows open, yea?

• Like 1

DUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVHCGBFG 0000

DUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVHCGBFG 0000

How did you discover my real name?

Rev's fallen asleep on his keyboard again

I think this was my son.  He's three.  :blush:

• Like 3

How did you discover my real name?

Rev's fallen asleep on his keyboard again

I think this was my son. He's three. :blush:

And you let him play GTA?!?!

You're a disgrace ;)

• Like 1

Managed to find the jetpack again within the first hour of playing though so not too shabby a first night.

Cheers for the game online earlier. I admit to being a noon at online gta so hadn't a clue what was going on or what to do lol

Managed to find the jetpack again within the first hour of playing though so not too shabby a first night.

Cheers for the game online earlier. I admit to being a noon at online gta so hadn't a clue what was going on or what to do lol

That made two of us then. Didn't have a scoobie what was going on but it was fun.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â