GTA 5

Genie

Does someone want to invite me to the v clan on PS4? Wanna try out the online stuff :)

Got a Rockstar Social Club account? If not, google it, go to the website, make an account and link it to your PSN account and then go to the Crews section and search for Villatalk Villains and request to join.

Not sure who it is who can accept membership though, is it you VA?

It is. I think I gave you and 8pints power to do that, you're my secretaries.

Are people actually buying this again? Are you not bored of it already?

I will be and I'll be playing through it again on single player too.

I'd already started to do that on PS3 but stopped when this got announced to save it for PS4. I'll use first person to keep it a bit more interesting.

So, I was going to pick this up tomorrow. 

From what you've all seen so far and from what the reviews have said, I take it it's worth getting?

It depends, if you've played it before and have no interest in doing the story again I'd give it a miss, unless you love the game anyway.

It's the same game online with a higher player count

Does someone want to invite me to the v clan on PS4? Wanna try out the online stuff :)

Got a Rockstar Social Club account? If not, google it, go to the website, make an account and link it to your PSN account and then go to the Crews section and search for Villatalk Villains and request to join.

Not sure who it is who can accept membership though, is it you VA?

It is. I think I gave you and 8pints power to do that, you're my secretaries.

Yes I've got a social club account, found the vt club and requested to join. Was hoping to get educated by lapal cuz I noticed he was online. Edited by dubbs

I was dubious at first, but the first person mode completely changes the game in almost every single way. It's incredible what a perspective shift can do for a game, its perceived morality and player's feelings about their actions

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â