GTA 5

Genie

Yeah I know you did Villa Sassoon and I accepted it then it disappeared and said I wasn't in a crew, I requested an invite too just like Stinko did...hehe Stinko....I'm sure I used to call him that in another topic on this site...can't remember now it's been so long...

• Like 1

Anyone know how to leave a crew? 

Not this one I hasten to add.

There should be an option if you go on to the in-game section where the Crew part is, a branch off from the 'Online' section of the pause menu when you are online.

In the middle of the big end heist , can i escape the police ? like heck i can must of had about 10 goes at it last night grrrr anyone have any useful tips ? I've tried going out in the country but when i loose the police cars the damn helicopter finds me grrrr .

I've set up the VT crew but it appears that only 3 of you have a Rockstar Social Club account... which you need before joining a crew.

I'll do that later, if I get a chance.

Steady on with the grenades :D

Haha I know yeah, I think we would have completed it that time as well if I hadn't have thought I was 'Oh so clever' by lobbing a grenade at them forgetting we were right by the helicopters we were supposed to be getting.

When we were in the helicopters I thought you'd died, so I was thinking "Oh bloody hell, I'm going to have to go back and go through all this again to get the other one!" but thankfully we both survived.

I've just thought...that must have been the first successful heist for the VT Villans!...we can be proud of that 91 and to everyone else we've set the bar high, trust me!

Another thing, I'm too cautious a racing driver, otherwise I would have won that last race :D I'm working on it though and soon you'll be eating my dust.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â