GTA 5

Genie

Does anyone else find this game hurts their eyes after a couple of hours of playing? Not sure if it's down to the low FPS or something?

Was just talking to a friend about this. Never happens with any other game.

Yeah I've read it's due to the low frames per second. Not sure why that would cause it but people are saying it's due to that. 

Spoilers about property and raising money -

I know what you're saying, the money once a week for most of them seems to little to make any real difference and just keeping the money to spend on better things would be better. I'm just interested to see if anyone's been able to raise 150m and

does anyone have any money raising tips?

I bought the submarine property and raise money there and do the Trevor arms deal running on land and air and they seem to be the most profitable,

Tried to find Bigfoot but ended up killing a bunch of hikers and making a dramatic escape on a mountain bike.

I'll find the chap some day. I'll find him and duke it out mano-a-mano.

Is there one? 'cause didn't John Marston kill the all the Bigfoots?

• Like 1

The jumbo jets are ridiculous :D

Disappointed there aren't more stores to rob though, hopefully more in GTA online,

You mean the huge planes at the airport or the ones the size down?

Huge ones, there is an orange one just on the corner where the runways meet that you can fly.

Bought a bunch of properties only for the game to not recognise that i've bought them a few hours later :(

Edit: Any commercial plane with an upper deck is flyable

I tried getting into some of the jets at the airport but couldnt see any steps leading to the doors on any of them. Meanwhile, I had a butt-load of police on my tail so I ran to the private jet but they knackered one of the engines. I just about got enough flight time to escape the feds and land at Trevor's airfield.

Tried to find Bigfoot but ended up killing a bunch of hikers and making a dramatic escape on a mountain bike.

I'll find the chap some day. I'll find him and duke it out mano-a-mano.

Is there one? 'cause didn't John Marston kill the all the Bigfoots?

It's an end game (100%) thing apparently (he says after searching for 4 hours), like all the alien shit.

Oh well, I'll turn my attention to becoming Walter White/Heisenberg. Someone already did -

enhanced-buzz-6525-1379678191-1.jpg

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

Certainly a massive improvement on IV for me. The one massive positive being that they've fixed the mission checkpoints, so no more frustration of going back to the start.

Anyone else finding it almost impossible to concentrate on the story missions though? the world is just too goddamn enticing from an exploration and fun point of view. Not that that's a criticism of course, but I can't see me finishing the main story any time soon.

• Like 1

Did my first heist today. Used the quiet technique but the getaway really gets the adrenaline going.

Is this where u gas the staff then get away on bikes ? i'm in the middle of that bad boy .

Yes, thats the one.  Enjoy my friend!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â