GTA 5

Genie

I called Tesco up after seeing mine hadn't been dispatched and only having standard delivery;

They called me up this morning saying for GTA5 pre-orders they're actually sending it out first class because of demand.

So if your copy hasn't come yet, I wouldn't get too disheartened.  I just think R* are being unusually careful about making it the 17th.

happy days :) 

Rockstar are currently investigating the early sales by online retailers, and the fact some people already have had the game this weekend. They'll be getting their wrists slapped, but for those who did get it already, it's not like they can take it back :D

For those who do have it, though, how does it play? Frame rate issues? Any texture pop in, or other glitches?

Still hadn't been dispatched and I had first class delivery. The despatch date was 16th with it coming on the 18th. Wasn't happy, so I contacted amazon on the livechat and they upgraded me to one-day delivery for free! So it'll be dispatched 16th, arriving 17th!

Still hadn't been dispatched and I had first class delivery. The despatch date was 16th with it coming on the 18th. Wasn't happy, so I contacted amazon on the livechat and they upgraded me to one-day delivery for free! So it'll be dispatched 16th, arriving 17th!

I wouldn't have been too concerned - I have regularly preordered items from Amazon, and received a dispatch notice late or even after the item has arrived on release date. They're quite good for release day delivery.

I wouldn't have been too concerned - I have regularly preordered items from Amazon, and received a dispatch notice late or even after the item has arrived on release date. They're quite good for release day delivery.
At least I have the assurance of getting it on the 17th though. :D

I had a play of GTA III yesterday. So slow and clunky!

Really? I think it's the opposite. It's almost too fast. I remember playing it earlier this year and it felt like the driving was sped up unnaturally.

Yes, driving seems to be pretty fast and harder to control but on foot, using weapons etc. felt slower to me.

I still think it has aged better than San Andreas in a way...

I had a play of GTA III yesterday. So slow and clunky!

Really? I think it's the opposite. It's almost too fast. I remember playing it earlier this year and it felt like the driving was sped up unnaturally.

Yes, driving seems to be pretty fast and harder to control but on foot, using weapons etc. felt slower to me.

I still think it has aged better than San Andreas in a way...

I thought this when I went back too. Gta 3 has the worst shooting mechanics known to man though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â