Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Hutton didn't look fit either when he played for Scotland.

How utterly predictable Heskey gets the nod in midfield again. It's like we don't even to create chances and would settle for another boring 0-0 draw. McLeish has no bottle and it's no wonder he has 3 relegations.

Hutton didn't look fit either when he played for Scotland.

How utterly predictable Heskey gets the nod in midfield again. It's like we don't even to create chances and would settle for another boring 0-0 draw. McLeish has no bottle and it's no wonder he has 3 relegations.

i wouldn't have put it as harshly but i do agree....

Heskey playing in that position just boggles the mind.....

i would just love to call McCleish and ask him his reasoning for it

He's been one of our best players this season.

its the effect his presence has on the way we play though mate...

lob balls up to Heskey and more often than not he will bring it down and hold it up or get a head on it...

it aint gonna get us goals

It got us 3 against Blackburn.....

lob balls up to Heskey and more often than not he will bring it down and hold it up or get a head on it...

Funny you say that, there are at least 10 more teams who have played more long balls then us.

We should really be taking advantage of the state Everton are in at the moment and hopefully this team will do that, if not, I hope McLeish has the balls to make the substitutions needed ie take off the tired lads when the game starts passing them by after 65 minutes

It got us 3 against Blackburn.....

Those 3 goals are debatable.

The first goal was easy for Gabby because he was against an OAP.

The second goal must be rarer than say Wigan winning the league. How often do you see Heskey score OUTSIDE the box?

The third goal was extremely lucky because Petrov was intended to shoot but somehow the ball bounced to Bent. He won't see service like that being common at all.

And it was Blackburn. One of the shittest defensive teams around with a head coach as manager. We were lucky to avoid their new CB partnership of Dann/Samba. We won't score many (if at all) when we face them again.