Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

Surely the FA are going to charge Dalgleish following his comments on the Suarez case?

I'm not going to be too critical of the FA though this is the first time in a very long time when they have had the balls to do what needed to be done and to deal with an issue strongly.

Liverpool have completely made themselfs look like pricks by NOT appealing. If I had been found guilty of such a thing and I hand not done it, I wouldn't stop until my name was cleared. But we all now know Saurez DID do it, yet Liverpool FC make up some story about things they know which would change our minds, yet can't tell us (because they don't exsist). It's all a contrived story to keep the fans on the clubs side, and on Saurez's side. Lets remember he is a £22 million asset, and their best player.

tomadeyemicropped.jpg

Liverpool have been thrust into another race hate row, after a fan was arrested on suspicion of racially abusing Oldham player Tom Adeyemi.

The incident occurred towards the end of the FA Cup tie, when a fan screamed abuse at the young full-back.

Adeyemi, who turned to confront the man, was visibly upset, and seemed to be in tears.

Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard moved across to the corner of the ground where the incident occurred, and comforted the 20-year-old.

Eyewitnesses saw two fans wearing Luis Suarez t-shirts, and heard one of them clearly shout "You f***ing black b*****d."

Police immediately moved in to restrain the two suspects, and later confirmed arrests had been made.

A senior Liverpool figure explained afterwards that stewards were immediately on the scene, and he said: "We will do everything in our power to investigate the matter and ensure the appropriate action is taken."

The incident could not have come at a worst time for the club, following the controversy that has raged over the Suarez affair, who was banned for eight matches for racist abuse of Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

The FA are now sure to investigate, and Liverpool could face sanctions for failing to control their supporters.

Here

Dalglish and co should take a long hard look at themselves.