Predictions and general chat

BOF

Just watched the Seahawks-49ers. All the nuthuggering on Aldon Smith shown to be just that. Justin Smith out and Aldon is next to useless. JJ Watt and Von Miller are eons better. Mentioned Justin Smith though, proper beast, they need him back in a hurry!

Nope, not to early.

How we've thrown the division away is nothing short of comical.

Just not that good a team and had an easy first 8 games or so. I prefer us to be in the playoffs obviously, but it's certainly more enjoyable to watch when we're not there I'm a wreck!

At least this year we may have a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the Redskins in the playoffs and laugh when they fail.

Just not that good a team and had an easy first 8 games or so. I prefer us to be in the playoffs obviously, but it's certainly more enjoyable to watch when we're not there I'm a wreck!

At least this year we may have a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the Redskins in the playoffs and laugh when they fail.

I'd say this seasons already been a success for the Skins, anything else is a bonus. I mean, we can't expect them to ever reach the lofty heights of the Giants can we..

I can't recall 2 rookie QB's having such epic seasons before...and the kid Morris from Washington has run for over 1,600 yards with a running QB. Incredible. Imagine what his total would've been with a pocket QB instead of Griffin

I can't recall 2 rookie QB's having such epic seasons before...and the kid Morris from Washington has run for over 1,600 yards with a running QB. Incredible. Imagine what his total would've been with a pocket QB instead of Griffin

That Andrew Luck is having as good a season as Griffin and Wilson, too.

Just calculated out the probabilities for the AFC (I estimate chances of winning for each possible pairing and take it from there)

Broncos: 43% to make Super Bowl

Patriots; 40% to make Super Bowl

Texans: 7% to make Super Bowl

Ravens: 5% to make Super Bowl

Bengals: 3% to make Super Bowl

Colts: 2% to make Super Bowl

AFCCG pairings

55% Patriots @ Broncos

14% Texans @ Broncos

7% Ravens @ Patriots

7% Bengals @ Patriots

5% Ravens @ Broncos