Predictions and general chat

BOF

The Villa are a disaster... perhaps we should look at Tebow?

Also, quiz time:

How many of the 24 QBs with at least 15 postseason TD passes can you name?

(I got 21/24 and the top 15 right)

The Villa are a disaster... perhaps we should look at Tebow?

Also, quiz time:

How many of the 24 QBs with at least 15 postseason TD passes can you name?

(I got 21/24 and the top 15 right)

18 and got the top 15. Also Testaverde popped up on mine with 6 for some reason! :S Missed Hasselbeck as i spelled it with an a!

Lovie Smith has been fired from the Bears. He was in the final 3 for the Giants HC job when TC got hired so i wonder if he would come in as a DC to replace Fewell who should be fired considering our 31st ranked D. Our D under his scheme would be very very good.

I dread a Denver-NE AFC title game...we don't have a good playoff history there. That said, it would be an awesome game...

As much as I want the easy road and still have to get by the wildcard teams, that is such an EPIC conclusion to the AFC. Hope it happens

Kinky Inky [WARNING: contains photos of Rex Ryan sunbathing!]

Finally, Jet fans can see exactly why Rex Ryan stuck with Mark Sanchez.

Ryan, vacationing in the Bahamas days after his Jets limped to a 6-10 season finish, sported a Rex-rated tattoo on his right bicep, featuring his wife, Michelle, wearing Sanchez’s No. 6 jersey — and nothing else.

As the Jets organization reeled back home, Ryan spent most of Thursday afternoon poolside at the exclusive Cove Atlantis resort, listening to music and reading “American Sniper,” by Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.

He sported a blue and white bathing suit — but it was what he wasn’t wearing that caused all the excitement.

On the coach’s right arm were two tats — one featuring a shamrock and the names of his wife and children, Payton and Seth; and one showing a sexy Michelle wearing a Sanchez uniform top and eying the viewer with bedroom eyes.

Reports in Cleveland are that the Browns met with Kelly for several hours yesterday, but parted ways without a deal. Kelly also met with Buffalo for about an hour and is scheduled to meet with Philadelphia today.

Kelly is exploring all of his options and thats the smart thing to do. In other news, Alabama coach Nick Saban has stated that he has "no unfinished business in the NFL and at this point it is not something I am even mildly interested in."

Hopefully the Browns can get this thing signed, sealed and delivered by Monday.

Rumor has it that lawyers will be present when the Browns meet with Chip Kelly tonight for dinner. That means one of two things: they are going to sign a deal or they are expecting to get food poisoning.

Both Cleveland and Philly left Arizona without Chip Kelly. Now the story is he may decide to remain at Oregon, the same thing he did to Tampa last year. The Philly contingent will be going to Denver to talk with the Broncos O-coordinator.

Colts interim coach and Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians has been hospitalized and will miss todays game against the Ravens.

Â